Republican Jesus

80354afae6b81ee41fe6f9cbea91348b.jpg
BQYZrcvCcAAyz1l.jpg

I'm waiting for you to pull out that Liberal Biblical reference where Jesus said it is okay to kill your unborn child....you want to get on Republicans for greed, that's cool. But you open yourself to equal shots on social issues which are very much in opposition to Christ's teachings....
"What would Jesus say about abortion? Christians on both sides of the abortion debate would say that Jesus was on their side. How would they know? Did Jesus ever actually speak to the topic? Certainly not directly. Abortion wasn't a common practice in first century Palestine, and there were no clinics available to women to abort their babies, so the subject didn't come up."

Thou shall not kill rates pretty high in that list of the Thou shall not's list in the Ten Commandments. So it should rate fairly high with all Believers both Jew and Gentile.

You seem to want to take issue with all Republicans when in fact many Republicans support social programs for the truly needy and poor. What you are talking about here is more along the lines of a self centered Libertarian view in my personal OP.

Mock if you must it is on you.

I'm waiting for you to pull out that Liberal Biblical reference where Jesus said it is okay to kill your unborn child....you want to get on Republicans for greed, that's cool. But you open yourself to equal shots on social issues which are very much in opposition to Christ's teachings....
"What would Jesus say about abortion? Christians on both sides of the abortion debate would say that Jesus was on their side. How would they know? Did Jesus ever actually speak to the topic? Certainly not directly. Abortion wasn't a common practice in first century Palestine, and there were no clinics available to women to abort their babies, so the subject didn't come up."

Thou shall not kill rates pretty high in that list of the Thou shall not's list in the Ten Commandments. So it should rate fairly high with all Believers both Jew and Gentile.

You seem to want to take issue with all Republicans when in fact many Republicans support social programs for the truly needy and poor. What you are talking about here is more along the lines of a self centered Libertarian view in my personal OP.

Let's look at some of the laws passed by the current congress.
The cromnibus spending bill of 2014
The bill taking care of homelessness was cut by $300 million
Low income housing programs were cut by $500 million
$300 million cut from Pell Grants and gives it to student loan debt collectors.
Overhauled the child tax credit by giving the wealthy a tax break and raising taxes on the poor.
Blocked a bill by Elizabeth Warren that would protect 40 million students and refinance their student loan debt.
Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Of course some of these legislative decisions are based in good reasoning, but without compromise, Republicans get to carry the flag of heartlessness and carry it with pride.

Overhauled the child tax credit by giving the wealthy a tax break and raising taxes on the poor.
Blocked a bill by Elizabeth Warren that would protect 40 million students and refinance their student loan debt.
Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Of course some of these legislative decisions are based in good reasoning, but without compromise, Republicans get to carry the flag of heartlessness and carry it with pride.
I could look at a lot of things and we could probably discuss this all but at the moment I am on a hunt for every bit of information I can get on cancer cures, etc.... As my son was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and I want him to have every piece of information available before he makes a decision on how he will deal with this. So not today and probably not tomorrow either, sorry.

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

I could look at a lot of things and we could probably discuss this all but at the moment I am on a hunt for every bit of information I can get on cancer cures, etc.... As my son was diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago and I want him to have every piece of information available before he makes a decision on how he will deal with this. So not today and probably not tomorrow either, sorry.

Sorry to hear that, there are certainly more important things than a back and forth on a message blog when something like that pops up. Would it be rude to ask what kind of cancer?

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Sorry to hear that, there are certainly more important things than a back and forth on a message blog when something like that pops up. Would it be rude to ask what kind of cancer?
Three different locations were found. It was discovered after a minor surgery when one was located, brain stem glioma, seminoma and squamous cell carcinoma. He turns forty soon. He was pronounce brain dead before he was two and the doctors told me if he lived he would be a vegetable. It is still in God's hands where and when he lives or dies. Just can't help but be a mom regardless.

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Three different locations were found. It was discovered after a minor surgery when one was located, brain stem glioma, seminoma and squamous cell carcinoma. He turns forty soon. He was pronounce brain dead before he was two and the doctors told me is he lived he would be a vegetable. It is still in God's hands where and when he lives or dies. Just can't help but be a mom regardless.
Sorry to hear that :/

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Three different locations were found. It was discovered after a minor surgery when one was located, brain stem glioma, seminoma and squamous cell carcinoma. He turns forty soon. He was pronounce brain dead before he was two and the doctors told me if he lived he would be a vegetable. It is still in God's hands where and when he lives or dies. Just can't help but be a mom regardless.

Looks like a tough battle ahead for everyone in your family. If you need assistance looking things up I would be happy to help out. Best wishes to all, I'll hold you in all my thoughts.

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

Looks like a tough battle ahead for everyone in your family. If you need assistance looking things up I would be happy to help out. Best wishes to all, I'll hold you in all my thoughts.
I started a thread in health and lifestyle for anything I have found that seems informational. Thank you!!!

Cut food stamps
Blocked jobs bill

I started a thread in health and lifestyle for anything I have found that seems informational. Thank you!!!

Great! I'll monitor it and will try to contribute.

Actually the local priests were the abortion providers and the procedure is documented in the Bible. Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

So as far as Jesus goes he never mentioned it because it was between a woman and her priest. :D

Actually the local priests were the abortion providers and the procedure is documented in the Bible. Numbers 5:21-21, 27-28

So as far as Jesus goes he never mentioned it because it was between a woman and her priest. :D
SATANIST. COMMUNIST. MUSLIM REVISIONIST! BABY KILLER! (Right wing insult repository..)

Forum List

Back