Republican Implosion: Really? This is serious?

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Demographics of the purge list

According to the Palm Beach Post, among other problems with the list, although blacks accounted for 88% of those removed from the rolls, they made up only about 11% of Florida's voters.[9]

Voter demographics authority David Bositis, a senior research associate at the Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies in Washington, DC, reviewed The Nation's findings and concluded that the purge-and-block program was "a patently obvious technique to discriminate against black voters". He noted that based on nationwide conviction rates, African-Americans would account for 46% of the ex-felon group wrongly disfranchised.[10]

Last edited:
TM....I have to say this...

Your posts are the most childish, non productive posts on this site. You do not debate. You do not offer any insight. You simply toss out slanderous posts about people you dont agree with.

You tend to ruin good debates.

Now show me how these court documented cases dont exsist.

It is no more a dam lie than saying Obama brought us back from the brink.

Yours is theory that can not be proven, just as mine is.

Sure it is.

Fucking republicans were in a panic at the end of the Bush administration. And it wasn't over nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ-70rQD19M]CSPAN Sep 29 08 Boehner on TARP Bill - YouTube[/ame]

Don't let it go down the memory hole.. :lol:

lol...you quite obviously take politics at face value.

I suggest you dont.

And that really is at the heart of our problems.

Your posts are the most childish, non productive posts on this site. You do not debate. You do not offer any insight. You simply toss out slanderous posts about people you dont agree with.

You ignore the facts.

There is cold hard court documentation of the republican poarty cheating in elections.

you want me to go get it yet again.

OK Ill be right back

And while your at it look up examples of Dems doing the same thing.

There is no difference when human nature is concerned,there are good and bad from both sides don't be a one dimension dot.

You are talking Macro vs. Micro.

And you are wrong. AIG, Goldman Sachs, Merill Lynch, Citigroup and a myriad of other financial firms were as in BAD a shape as Lehman..hence TARP.

You are talking about a meltdown of epic proportions..cause they all would have gone down at the SAME time.

That's what you are missing..and that's why you are wrong.

no...you seem to not understand the difference between a re-org and a bailout.

A Chapter 11 re-org is done with a manufacturer becuase the firm company has value beyond IP and beyond human capital. It has machinery; it has contracts; it has inventory. A court allows them to reorg, pay debt at 30 cents to the dollar (or even less)...cancel labor contracts for renegotiation....it must show the corut a business plan that makes sense...and it moves on.

A service company can recieve a "bailout"...yes.....but that is not a debt re-org...that is a debt supplement...in essence...."here is cash, pay off your debt at $1 to $1, and get back to work

You need to re-visit your position on this. Comparing a debt re-org/business plan revision to a government bailout is not possible. You erred. Learn from it. We all make mistakes.

Sallow...you know what my business was....(lol...retirement is fun).....I know my shit ojn this topic.

:lol:

Whatever man.

I know the difference and I know what happened.

Everything was going to shit at the same time. That's why we had bailouts.

And the came from the very same people who hold that government should not get involved in private business.

you have trouble admitting fault...and it makes it much more difficult to learn with that kind of attitude.

You may know what happened but you dont understand what was done.

Yes, everything was going to shit at the same time.....and the truth of the matter is firms such as Bear Sterns and Lehman were victims of their business plan. They allowed themselves to get involved in MBS's without delving into the crux of those MBS's and why there were so many of them valued as AAA. It was a minor flaw in their process with a major consequence.

In a normal marketplace, those mortgages would have been fine...and Bear and others would have done what they did and not lost money on it. So thye only falw was they didnt say to themselves ..."why are things going so much better than ever"....

A service company rarely needs to adjust a business plan to adjust to the marketplace. They are who they are based on what they do....most of their revenue is based on who they are....

A manufacturer, on the other hand must constantly revise their business plan...to keep up with changes in technology...changes in demand....cahnges in the world marketplace....and most important.....changes in the competition and the growth of the competition.

Look at it this way....

A law firm is a service company. They may have better lawyers than another...but they all follow the same exact business plan....

One auto manufacturer may opt to put all its eggs into hybrids...and another may opt to put all its eggs in traditional combustibles.....they do nto follow the same business plan.

The government may have bauiled out some service companies...but they could not insist on a revised business plan.....for there is nothing to revise.....the company6 made a mistale and they wont make it again...bnut now they need the cash to pay off their debt and go back to what they were doing...WITHOUT THE MISTAKE.

Manufacturers had to determine where they were going wrong, revise their business plan.....and try to compete for the demand.

Two totally different scenarios.

You can not group them together.

Last edited:

You ignore the facts.

There is cold hard court documentation of the republican poarty cheating in elections.

you want me to go get it yet again.

OK Ill be right back

And while your at it look up examples of Dems doing the same thing.

There is no difference when human nature is concerned,there are good and bad from both sides don't be a one dimension dot.

NOPE that doesnt fly.

you have to go back a generation to find it in the Daleys.

This is NOT a two sided street as you claim.

You are talking Macro vs. Micro.

And you are wrong. AIG, Goldman Sachs, Merill Lynch, Citigroup and a myriad of other financial firms were as in BAD a shape as Lehman..hence TARP.

You are talking about a meltdown of epic proportions..cause they all would have gone down at the SAME time.

That's what you are missing..and that's why you are wrong.

no...you seem to not understand the difference between a re-org and a bailout.

A Chapter 11 re-org is done with a manufacturer becuase the firm company has value beyond IP and beyond human capital. It has machinery; it has contracts; it has inventory. A court allows them to reorg, pay debt at 30 cents to the dollar (or even less)...cancel labor contracts for renegotiation....it must show the corut a business plan that makes sense...and it moves on.

A service company can recieve a "bailout"...yes.....but that is not a debt re-org...that is a debt supplement...in essence...."here is cash, pay off your debt at $1 to $1, and get back to work

You need to re-visit your position on this. Comparing a debt re-org/business plan revision to a government bailout is not possible. You erred. Learn from it. We all make mistakes.

Sallow...you know what my business was....(lol...retirement is fun).....I know my shit ojn this topic.

:lol:

Whatever man.

I know the difference and I know what happened.

Everything was going to shit at the same time. That's why we had bailouts.

And the came from the very same people who hold that government should not get involved in private business.

thus what I meant when I said you take politics at face value.

I am quite aware that Bush and other republicans went for TARP becuase:

1) Bush was a lame duck president...if he didnt go for it, he would have single handedly destroyed the GOP the demcorats would have ran on a platform of "Bush ruined the economy and now he wants to see all of our bigeest companies go under"

2) Same for all GOPers up for re-election...

You see...you tend to give credit to Democrats for decisions against their ideology becuase you think they are doing what they truly believe is needed...

I dont give that to either party...when I see straying from ideology, I know it is for political expedeincy.

I dont take politics at face value.

Neither do you for the GOP....but you most certainly do for the democrats.

Even if it is true, which it isn't, that obama stopped another great depression, pulled back from the brink, that's the extent of his efforts. We're still on the precipice. The best that could be said about him is that he is managing and guiding the decline.

Until the facts are accepted as facts you will have to face them daily

I wish you'd face the fact that you spam every damned thread you enter. And even the liberals avoid your posts. That should tell you something... but you're so stuck on stupid that you can't face that fact.

There is nohting more important in ANY election than the right to vote.

Quit making excuses for your racist party cheating black voters.

Even if it is true, which it isn't, that obama stopped another great depression, pulled back from the brink, that's the extent of his efforts. We're still on the precipice. The best that could be said about him is that he is managing and guiding the decline.

And the best that can be said for your party is they are responsible for the crash.

Obama did manage to get us our first ever credit downgrade. he was more concerned with unlimited refills on his spending crack pipe

You hacks dont stop do you?

That was the tea party assholes and every sane person knows it

Forum List

Back