Republican Hypocrisy

☭proletarian☭;2035725 said:
How bout we fuck the parties and vote based on principles?

If only...it seems that each party is dominated by many who view "party over country." It is a sad commentary...

Just because one is gay, doesn't mean they have to campaign for "gay rights." That's like a Christian or a Muslim campaigning for the government to give them special rights because of their religion.
Yes, of course, and we always find out that the most anti-gay politicians are in the closet themselves. Sad, isn't it, that they feel they have to live a life of lies?

Democrats have proven themselves the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. And of course the Party of Fuck You.
Anything Republicans do pales in comparison.

Democrats have proven themselves the biggest fucking hypocrites on the planet. And of course the Party of Fuck You.

lol ...

I find it quite funny to read this considering the Republicans didn't understand the meaning fiscal responsibility until a D was in office and now the deficit and spending is their favorite drum to beat on.

Anybody who honestly thinks that one party is more hypocritical than another is just deluding themselves.

You're a fucking joke, Rabbi.

lol ...

I find it quite funny to read this considering the Republicans didn't understand the meaning fiscal responsibility until a D was in office and now the deficit and spending is their favorite drum to beat on.

Anybody who honestly thinks that one party is more hypocritical than another is just deluding themselves.

Man ya can't hide smarts, can ya?

While it's all real nice to pretend that the issue is D's and R's... the issue is Right-think -v- Wrong; or... Left-think.

Where Left-think exists, in the name of Moderate, centrist, Progressive main-stream-think; and where every little 'need' requires ten billlion to appease their chronic appeals to popular concensus... then any notion that something akin to 'fiscal responsibility' is going to come along is something beyond optimisitc; fact is it's down right foolish.

But there are NO FOOLS more foolish than those who want to complain that because the last batch were seen spending 400 billion in deficit; that this is sound reason to spend 3 or more orders of magnitude more than that in deficit.

GW Bush didn't get to 30% popularity because the Left was upset that he didn't serve the appropriate tea at the torture sessions... That fit was responsible for getting him down to 70%.

The balance was the unwashed apolitical and concervatives; yours truly included; who were not so happy with GW's lack of concern for spending.

Just one solid example of that was his signature under the largest increase in entitlement spending since LBJ... another would be the Kennedy Education bill he signed...

We weren't just a little pissed; we were freakin OUTRAGED... so to see the window lickers coming to project that we didn't care about spending before the Marxists came to power, is just sorta off-putting; as such is patently absurd.

LOL... It was entertaining however to watch Leftist's claim the mantle of "Fiscal Responsibility"; and to see people ACTUALLY BUY INTO IT was HYSTERICAL!

lol ...

No, sorry. "They did it first" doesn't pass muster after kindergarten.
Back to diapers for you, s0n.

lol ...

How about "They did it every single time," s0n? (WTF is this 's0n' business?) Go online and google "National debt by president."

Christ your hero Reagan racked up more debt than every single president from Washington to Carter.

lol ...

How about "They did it every single time," s0n? (WTF is this 's0n' business?) Go online and google "National debt by president."

Christ your hero Reagan racked up more debt than every single president from Washington to Carter.

ROFLMNAO...

That is hysterical...

Bring us this table of national debt by president which shows this and I'll school ya on it.

Suffice it to say that in the interim, you're entirely WRONG.

100% of the US Federal Debt is a result of Leftist Policy... Between the New Deal and The Great Society and all of the annual increases; all the add-ons and supplements... The tab for those Leftist train-wrecks is in excess of over 12 trillion dollars...

Care to guess what the US Federal Debt is these days?

ROFLMNAO...

That is hysterical...

Bring us this table of national debt by president which shows this and I'll school ya on it.

100% of the US Federal Debt is a result of Leftist Policy... Between the New Deal and The Great Society and all of the annual increases; all the add-ons and supplements... The tab for those Leftist train-wrecks is in excess of over 12 trillion dollars...

mmm-hmmmm... mmm-hmmmm...

OK, by % of gdp:
National-Debt-GDP.gif

And by real dollars:
21040d1212792152-what-will-you-give-up-pay-national_debt.jpg

OK, I would now like for you to school me. I've been out of school for too long apparently, only studying the left wing bloggers and the liberal media.

Both parties suck.

The party in power right now just sucks a little more than the Reps.

If the Reps gain control of Congress again lets just hope they have learned a valuable lesson and go back to their fiscally conservative ways. If not. They will be out on their ass again and the Dems will get another shot. Thats the way it goes

One of these two parties needs to catch a clue and put the brakes on this ridiculous Govt of ours.

ROFLMNAO...

That is hysterical...

mmm-hmmmm... mmm-hmmmm...

OK, by % of gdp:
National-Debt-GDP.gif

OK, I would now like for you to school me. I've been out of school for too long apparently, only studying the left wing bloggers and the liberal media.

True dat.
You have amply proven that when COngress is controlled by Democrats the deficit soars. When it is controlled by Republicans it shrinks. The only exception is during Bush's term when Republicans decided they wanted to be Democrats.

ROFLMNAO...

That is hysterical...

True dat.
You have amply proven that when COngress is controlled by Democrats the deficit soars. When it is controlled by Republicans it shrinks. The only exception is during Bush's term when Republicans decided they wanted to be Democrats.

Give it a rest, Rabbi. The budget comes from the White House. I know, I know, it's supposed to initiate in the House of Representatives, but this hasn't been the practice here in reality for the last 100 years or so.

Have you forgotten "DEFICITS DON'T MATTER?" The mantra of Reagan, continued by subsequent Republicans. Except, of course, when the Dems are in office.

And since we're on the topic of blaming congress when it's convenient, when's the last time either party had a 2/3 majority? It is extraordinarily difficult for congress to do anything when the opposition holds the presidency.

Last edited:

True dat.

Give it a rest, Rabbi. The budget comes from the White House. I know, I know, it's supposed to initiate in the House of Representatives, but this hasn't been the practice here in reality for the last 100 years or so.

Have you forgotten "DEFICITS DON'T MATTER?" The mantra of Reagan, continued by subsequent Republicans. Except, of course, when the Dems are in office.

And since we're on the topic of blaming congress when it's convenient, when's the last time either party had a 2/3 majority? It is extraordinarily difficult for congress to do anything when the opposition holds the presidency.

OK,. so you agree that when Democrats control Congress, the deficit skyrockets. When Republicans control it, it shinks. Except in cases where Republicans want to act like Democrats (and be "bipartisan").
Thanks for clearing that up. If anyone wants fiscal prudence they will vote for Republicans who pledge to act like Republicans.

The Republican Party cannot be taken seriously over its ranting and raving about debt spending when it continues to harbor trough feeders like Thad Cochran and Bill Young selfishly stuffing their faces with our tax dollars.

The top earmarkers in both the House and Senate are Republicans, even after the GOP has spent much of the past year making fiscal restraint and runaway government spending the centerpiece of its political message.

Rep. Bill Young (R-Fla.) and Sen. Thad Cochran (R-Miss.) — both atop defense spending panels — led their respective bodies in securing earmarks, according to an analysis by the nonprofit Taxpayers for Common Sense.

Read more: Republicans lead earmark list - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

blah, blah blah ... yakety-yak .... drool, drool drool .....:rolleyes:

true dat.
You have amply proven that when congress is controlled by democrats the deficit soars. When it is controlled by republicans it shrinks. The only exception is during bush's term when republicans decided they wanted to be democrats.

give it a rest, rabbi. The budget comes from the white house. I know, i know, it's supposed to initiate in the house of representatives, but this hasn't been the practice here in reality for the last 100 years or so.

Have you forgotten "deficits don't matter?" the mantra of reagan, continued by subsequent republicans. Except, of course, when the dems are in office.

ok,. So you agree that when democrats control congress, the deficit skyrockets. When republicans control it, it shinks. Except in cases where republicans want to act like democrats (and be "bipartisan").
Thanks for clearing that up. If anyone wants fiscal prudence they will vote for republicans who pledge to act like republicans.

:pulls hair out:

Both parties suck.

The party in power right now just sucks a little more than the Reps.

If the Reps gain control of Congress again lets just hope they have learned a valuable lesson and go back to their fiscally conservative ways. If not. They will be out on their ass again and the Dems will get another shot. Thats the way it goes

One of these two parties needs to catch a clue and put the brakes on this ridiculous Govt of ours.

They'll promise change and do nothing same as before. Same the Dems now.

The only thing they're good at is keep blind, partisan hacks chasing the carrot they dangle while lifting their wallets.

They'll promise change and do nothing same as before. Same the Dems now.

The only thing they're good at is keep blind, partisan hacks chasing the carrot they dangle while lifting their wallets.

Exclusive: RNC document mocks donors, plays on 'fear' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

The strategy was detailed in a confidential party fundraising presentation, obtained by POLITICO, which also outlines how “ego-driven” wealthy donors can be tapped with offers of access and “tchochkes.”

The presentation was delivered by RNC Finance Director Rob Bickhart to top donors and fundraisers at a party retreat in Boca Grande, Florida on February 18, a source at the gathering said.

Manipulating donors with crude caricatures and playing on their fears is hardly unique to Republicans or to the RNC – Democrats raised millions off George W. Bush in similar terms – but rarely is it practiced in such cartoonish terms.

The small donors who are the targets of direct marketing are described under the heading “Visceral Giving.” Their motivations are listed as “fear;” “Extreme negative feelings toward existing Administration;” and “Reactionary.”

Major donors, by contrast, are treated in a column headed “Calculated Giving.”

Their motivations include: “Peer to Peer Pressure”; “access”; and “Ego-Driven.”

The slide also allows that donors may have more honorable motives, including “Patriotic Duty.”

lol ...

:clap2:

qft

Forum List

Back