Republican ‘Hate Speech’ Angers US Muslims

Muslims are lucky Christians are kind enough to let them live on this planet.

Muslims could be wiped off the face of the Earth with ease if Christians decided to do it.

So shut the fuck up.

Muslims could be wiped off the face of the Earth with ease if Christians decided to do it.

So shut the fuck up.

It's not luck at all. Christians have the Gospel. The Word of the Lord and the Spirit of the Lord tell Christians that we have a moral responsibility to be kind, not only kind but to love our enemies and pray for them. No it's not luck. It's design. The Lord God has given us this commandment to preserve our brethren and to save our souls. So that His glory can be shown before the World.

Should Christians ever become that full of hate, they would be wiped from the planet. The Lord would not allow the name of Christ to be defiled.

So shut the fuck up.

I would like to hear one of the fucks explain to us why we should not pre-emptively turn the Arab world into a parking lot if they are going to threaten the civilized world.

The dirty little secret is that left wing agitators encourage anger and unrest in the muslem community just like communist (and former Obama appointee) Van Jones encourages criminals in his OWS network to hate America. The left thrives on anger and hatred.

Arabs have been denigrated in the West for at least a century as less than human. How else could the Allies justify carving up the Ottoman Empire and installing the Royals to rule over the peasant Muslims while we drain them of their natural resources?

I think mostly Americans are pissed that these people, whom most feel are less than human, were able to sucker punch us on 9-11.

Arabs have been denigrated in the West for at least a century as less than human. How else could the Allies justify carving up the Ottoman Empire and installing the Royals to rule over the peasant Muslims while we drain them of their natural resources?

I think mostly Americans are pissed that these people, whom most feel are less than human, were able to sucker punch us on 9-11.

I beieve Blindboo just said America deserved 9-11.

So shut the fuck up.

I would like to hear one of the fucks explain to us why we should not pre-emptively turn the Arab world into a parking lot if they are going to threaten the civilized world.

Well we can tell who the non christian is here.

Yes, but Chrisitians in the generic sense is the western world which includes secular people.

The crusades really weren't Christian at all, just in name, but if brought back by the "Western world" then the islamic world would be gone forever.

Europe, Asia, South America and North America control this planet and are on average "Christian" not muslim so the middle east would be squashed.

The muslims are lucky in that we in the western world compete among each other for economic gain. Russia is busy trying to harm us instead of working with us against the muslim world....so the muslims are lucky. Same for a billion Chinese and a billion Indians more interested in their own gains than those asshole muslims killing infidels when they get the chance.

Muslims are the troublemakers in a small town that are living on borrowed time if all the locals finally get tired of their bullshit and just finish them off for good.

So shut the fuck up.

It's not luck at all. Christians have the Gospel. The Word of the Lord and the Spirit of the Lord tell Christians that we have a moral responsibility to be kind, not only kind but to love our enemies and pray for them. No it's not luck. It's design. The Lord God has given us this commandment to preserve our brethren and to save our souls. So that His glory can be shown before the World.

Should Christians ever become that full of hate, they would be wiped from the planet. The Lord would not allow the name of Christ to be defiled.

Last edited:

So shut the fuck up.

Well we can tell who the non christian is here.

God may beat us to it.

The muslim world was mostly a bunch of nomads that we left in the stone ages until oil was discovered. Sure they fought it out with Chrisitans during the Crusades by both sides attacking the other's lands, but technology and culture passed them by until oil was found under their camels' feet.

Many muslims are grateful for the west giving them wealth but the islamofascists want to go back to the stone ages. The good muslims need to reign in their scum or else they could face the wrath of the Christian world again.

Last edited:

how are we the cause of this? and yes you are right it was a sucker punch, do we not deserve vengance and give the world (who backed us) the right to send a message to people who go killing other people on the belief of their book?

or are you really saying we shouldnt be mad at these people because of how they choose to live?

I beieve Blindboo just said America deserved 9-11.

Hahaha that's funny. I believe you prove yourself to be a lying peice of excrement. But considering the vile things you post it's not suprising that you would choose to lie like that.

Sorry bout that,

1. Some politicians are starting to see the light, in answer to the OP, its about time.
2. Islam in America is poison, and who's all for drinking poison?
3. Freedom of religion should not protect Islam, hiding behind a religious sect shouldn't confuse people of wisdom, Islam has no peace within it, its a take over cult, which all it wants its your nation, where ever they take root.
4. Then crucify those who don't want to convert.
5. Its in their writings, if you just read it and believed your eyes you would then know.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

how are we the cause of this? and yes you are right it was a sucker punch, do we not deserve vengance and give the world (who backed us) the right to send a message to people who go killing other people on the belief of their book?

or are you really saying we shouldnt be mad at these people because of how they choose to live?

As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.[2] The stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come.

"Ancient History": U.S. Conduct in the Middle East Since World War II and the Folly of Intervention | Sheldon L. Richman | Cato Institute: Policy Analysis

Forum List

Back