Republican Governors Ignoring Federal Policy

No I use humor to express how I feel. The right has never ever put out a political cartoon, their so above life.

Not sure what this thread is going on about, but I would note that Colorado governor John Hickenlooper is a Democrat.

Oh, I can clear that up;

AnonymousIV is having a bad acid trip and decided to share it with the rest of the forum.

He smoked a LOT of marijuana as a very young child, obviously....

Not sure what this thread is going on about, but I would note that Colorado governor John Hickenlooper is a Democrat.

Oh, I can clear that up;

AnonymousIV is having a bad acid trip and decided to share it with the rest of the forum.

Hey you got a name to back that up, please forward and we will go to a court of law, and let a judge decide who I am.

We normally like to see links here to prove what you're saying....
Without it...it's just your little rant. :)

Hey you got a name to back that up, please forward and we will go to a court of law, and let a judge decide who I am.

I think we're more interested in what you are, than who you are.

And what you are is deranged. As in "loony tunes."

Honestly, you've used a LOT of recreational drugs, haven't you?

I have a 14 year pristine military record

So....... Is that supposed to mean something.........

Please go to my profile and read the forums that I have posted in, apparently you are not up to scuff with these forums.

Tennessee, Bill Haslem - Runs veterans through the VA
Virginia - Robert McDonnell - Holds Raub as a political prisoner
Lousiana - Bobby Jindal - Stripping guns from the population
Colorado - John Hickenlooper - Arming College Students

I knew the Republicans would try to spin issues before the election, but this is at an all time low. Looks to me they need to own their problems and conduct themselves in accordance with Federal Law.
:eusa_clap:

Boy, you're about as sharp as a bowling ball.

ry%3D400

I should have known.

Uneducated, paranoid, has to be an Occupy Wall Street idiot.

Last edited:

Oh, I can clear that up;

No wonder he sounds like Barry.

New Topics

Forum List

Back