Republican Governors have a short shelf life.

You know whats real funny, Everyone of their Job Approval Rating is Higher than the RCP Average for Obama.

Hmmmm?

lol
Do you feel that you must lie in order to have anything to contribute, Charles? I don't understand why you have such little regard for your own integrity. Anonymity, I suppose . . .

President Obama's job approval rating remains just below 50 percent, virtually unchanged from three weeks ago, according to a CBS News/New York Times poll released Wednesday.

About 47 percent approve of the way he has handled his job as president, while 44 percent disapprove. That compares to 48 percent and 43 percent respectively three weeks ago.

LINK

Lie? No sorry all I did was miss read the OP's Link. I see my Mistake now, However I would point out the CBS poll someone linked to Obama's Job Approval Rating supports my Claim this his is at 47%, The RCP average I posted Includes the CBS Poll.

As far as my mistake reading the OP's Link. My Bad.

Apologies, then. I sometimes confuse the conservatives and the nutjobs on this site.

That's not an answer as to why Dems get hung up on polls.
Asshole.
Yeah, Carby - you're an asshole for pointing out the fallacies in The Rabbi's posts. :lol:

Yeah, Carby - you're an asshole for pointing out the fallacies in The Rabbi's posts. :lol:

You don't know a fallacy from a phallus, frat boy.

What are you talking about? Obama's approval rating is averaging 47%. You are looking at the percentages they were elected with at the top. Their approval ratings are at the bottom, and they are way below Obama's.

awww. crap... I looked at the top numbers, not the bottow...apologies.

however, the ratings I showed for the Democratic governors were equally as bad... some worse.

my point is...

they all suck right now except for a select 2 or 3. So singling out only one side or the other is partisan hackery.

NOTE; Also, there is the fact that these are carefully selected polls, not averages of multiple polls like you'd expect.

I just want to say how much I appreciate your honesty. To be honest back I mostly posted that link because I happen to love red and will admit to now and then practicing partisan hackery. But I've seen tons of that since I joined this board. So I really didn't think twice about that part of it. Kind of the pot meeting the kettle, know what I mean?

I'm fully aware that polls are only a snapshot of that moment in time and everything will change. Up or down? Who knows. But I love politics and will continue to post some hackery I'm sure. So I really do appreciate the tone of your posts on this thread and I'll look forward to posting with you.

appreciated. thanks.

Who cares???

They're in there for a long, long time, and best of all, their presence seals the deal for the HOUSE staying GOP for close to 10 years due to redistrictiong efforts going on as we speak.......thus putting a halt on k00k lefty public policy in the country for many years!!!

2010_Mustang_burnout_WG-10.jpg

I'm am always entertained by the total fucking drivel that Republicans and Democrats argue about. Y'all are really fucking funny..... in an 'oh my God, I can't believe people are that pathetic' kind of way.

Losers.

And in the meantime...

Andrew Cuomo approval sky-high, new poll suggests

By JENNIFER EPSTEIN | 6/29/11 7:16 AM EDT
As buzz about a potential 2016 presidential campaign spreads, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s approval rating is the strongest it’s been since he took office at the beginning of the year, a poll released Wednesday finds.

The Democrat’s overall approval rating in a Quinnipiac University survey conducted last week, just as Cuomo and the state legislature were grappling on a same-sex marriage bill he signed into law on Friday, is 64 percent. Just 19 percent of registered voters in the state disapprove of how he’s handling his job as governor, while another 17 percent say they don’t know.

Andrew Cuomo approval sky-high, new poll suggests - Jennifer Epstein - POLITICO.com

Cuomo is probably not very popular with the 9800 union state employees he is firing to save the state money. Walker in Wisconsin avoided any layoffs and he is hated by the unions

Lay off union employees and we still love you seems to be the union position. I sure am happy to live in a right to work state where I do not have to pay dues to a union that would throw me under the bus for a Democrat.

That is really an amazing graph, Susan. Compared to the President, and most Democratic Governors, these chief executives are not really executing their jobs in a way most voting Americans expected them to do when the voters hired them.

Obama falls short of expectations of some of his voters, but many many more voters in each of those states are disappointed with the jobs so many of Republican elected executives were expected to perform. Some, like Walker, will likely not finish out his term, due to such drastic dissatisfaction with his arrogant and undemocratic leadership.

Thanks for this chart. I'm glad you pointed it out. Very graphic!

Democratic governor approvals

Jerry Brown... 48%
John Hickenlooper... 52%
Dan Malloy... 38% (worse than any Republican)
Jack Markell... 58%
Neil Abercrombie...50%
Pat Quinn...34% (much worse than any republican)
Steve Beshear...47%
Martin O'Malley... 54%
Deval Patrick... 27% (that's just sad...)
Mark Dayton... 51%
Jay Nixon... 49%
Brian Schweitzer...60% (not bad)
John Lynch... 43%
Andrew Cuomo... 64% (very good)
Beverly Perdue... 36% (worse than any republican)
John Kitzhaber... 40%
Peter Shumlin... cannot find rating
Christine Gregoire...37% (worse than any republican)
Earl Ray Tomblin... (acting gov., cannot find rating)

Interesting how you point out the splinter in the GOP eye, while ignoring the plank in your own.

I see 5 GOP governors on that list with a rating below 40%... I see 5 Democrats as well.

The difference there is that I listed ALL Democratic governors, while the OP listed the worst she could find out of the 31 serving Republican governors.

26% of the Democratic governors have a rating less than 40%.
16% of the Republican governors have a rating less than 40%.

It would seem both sides kinda suck right now, but contrary to popular liberal belief, the GOP appears to suck less.

Forum List

Back