Republican Governors Charged with Racism

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Ah, more race-baiting victimization in the Obama-era!

While some Republican governors are expressing justified concerns over the strings attached to accepting all or portions of stimulus bill funding, this concern is being charged as racism by some within the Democrat Party.

Well of course...

Refuse Stimulus Pork? You're Racist! So Says Rep Jim Clyburn, Nut Job DEM - iReport.com

20041101kittens.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvAPUar_BtQ]YouTube - GOP Gov. Bashes Stimulus Plan[/ame]

well not taking the money does make em pretty fricking stupid...and if it's like a dumb church going white guy then may be it is rascist.

well not taking the money does make em pretty fricking stupid...and if it's like a dumb church going white guy then may be it is rascist.

WTF does race have to do with not wanting to be told how to spend the money ? :cuckoo:

oh really now,, was it sealybobo or raybomusc or you or who said over and over and over on this very site,, if the GOP is against the stimulus they should refuse the money??? Hypocrites.

I didn't know we were gonna have to pay unemployment to part time workers,, that's rich what??? do we pay for the part they don't work??? :cuckoo:

I didn't know we were gonna have to pay unemployment to part time workers,, that's rich what??? do we pay for the part they don't work??? :cuckoo:

Yep, nanny state here we come, exactly how Oblahblah wants it ......

I do know that a large city right by me refused the money for firemen. They would have to start paying the "kitty" back, and they weren't sure how the economy would be, and may not have the funds. The kicker is, that the strings attached were that those hired with the funds couldn't be laid off for a min. of 5 years. Hmmmm, just after the next presidential election...could this be just a coincidence?

Last edited:
I do know that a large city right by me refused the money for firemen. They would have to start paying the "kitty" back, and they weren't sure how the economy would be, and not have the funds. The kicker is, that the strings attached were that those hired with the funds couldn't be laid off for a min. of 5 years. Hmmmm, just after the next presidential election...could this be just a coincidence?

I just found that out this morning and came to the same conclusion.

This is a trillion dollar get out the vote campaign!!!! Complete bullcrap and the majority of America is still sitting around dazed and confused and smiling and nodding.

But those numbers are dwindling, and more and more are coming to the realization of just what has been done to them - and that confusion is turning to anger soon...

Forum List

Back