Republican Governors Accept Federal Dollars While Attacking Federal Spending

Not just governors. I posted a link listing the over 110 Republican senators and congressmen who received tens of millions of dollars from the stimulus package they voted against. The fuckers took credit for the jobs that money created. Jobs like upgrading railroads (Mitch McConnell) that connects entire communities and installs high speed Internet (Scott Brown) for smaller companies who were able to expand and build bridges that connected communities to increase commerce.

Republicans think building up America's infrastructure is a "waste of money". They say, "Once you finish the bridge, the job is over". They have no meaning of the word "investment" or the phrase, "It takes money to make money". Instead, they think "rich people, out of the goodness of their great hearts, make jobs". It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Republicans think that money is gone forever. They can't fathom that "creating jobs creates revenue". They just don't get it.
They sure did try to take credit for that money. Louisiana's Governor was passing out checks that he'd put his own name on.

Not just governors. I posted a link listing the over 110 Republican senators and congressmen who received tens of millions of dollars from the stimulus package they voted against. The fuckers took credit for the jobs that money created. Jobs like upgrading railroads (Mitch McConnell) that connects entire communities and installs high speed Internet (Scott Brown) for smaller companies who were able to expand and build bridges that connected communities to increase commerce.

Republicans think building up America's infrastructure is a "waste of money". They say, "Once you finish the bridge, the job is over". They have no meaning of the word "investment" or the phrase, "It takes money to make money". Instead, they think "rich people, out of the goodness of their great hearts, make jobs". It would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Republicans think that money is gone forever. They can't fathom that "creating jobs creates revenue". They just don't get it.

They sure did try to take credit for that money. Louisiana's Governor was passing out checks that he'd put his own name on.

That is definite bullshit and you are fair to lambaste and criticize those politicians for doing it. But put down the broad brush, I voted against the Republicans who did that and I think everyone should vote against them too.

However, they and you don't get that subsidizing jobs to create revenue is not a net positive. Just look at GM, over $500,000 taxpayer dollars spent per job. How much revenue does an autoworker actually generate?

Last edited:
Renault: I’m shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.Croupier:Your winnings, sir.Renault: Oh, thank you, very much. Everybody out at once!The very idea that politicians would talk out both sides of their mouths!

Thread title ought to be:

Partisan Nitwit Seeks to Point Out The Obvious

Proof?

Forum List

Back