Republican Governor Bobby Jidnal approves taxpayer dollars to go to religious schools

Perhaps I am unclear on the concept of school vouchers. My understanding is that the voucher is a dollar amount equal to the portion of the tax dollars an individual pays that goes to public schools. So, if an individual pays $5K in property taxes and $2K of that amount goes to public schools, a person's voucher is $2K for any school of their choice.

My understanding is that it is like a refund for services not used, but that refund must be used on schooling.

So, how is this using the PUBLIC'S money on a private school involving religion?

That is the way it works,but you know its never really their money anyways.

Privatization leads to increased costs to the taxpayer, poorer service, endangered client populations, and agendas that are anti-American.

Public education will not be privatized.

And massive government bureaucracy leads to decreased costs to the taxpayer, better service, protected client populations, and progressive (read pro American) agendas.

Progressives like starkly are fuckin morons.

Moron. Foster Care? Outsourcing of mental health clients? Prison populations? Elder Care? Invasions of foreign countries?

You are fucking morons, and why the GOP will not listen to you after 2012.

Yeah. I'm sure they will listen to the titsuckers like you that clamor for more government.....

Oh, the state senator?

She's wrong.

Now, what does that have to do with your idiotic contortions?

Because she is saying what you are is not true. That government funds will go towards religous schools.
And, we all know that politicians are right all the time when they speak, right?

I don't know about you, but when I quote a politician, the only thing I find useful about that quote is proof of what the politician actually said. That's it.

Ah so its you know better than a politician.....amusing

Privatization leads to increased costs to the taxpayer, poorer service, endangered client populations, and agendas that are anti-American.

Public education will not be privatized.

Why not? They could do it cheaper,[no UNIONS], and with alot more discipline. Is it the discipline angle that scares you?

Depends

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5diMImYIIA]If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding! - YouTube[/ame]

or

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4GZFbCqx18]Van Halen - Hot For Teacher (HQ music video) - YouTube[/ame]

???

And massive government bureaucracy leads to decreased costs to the taxpayer, better service, protected client populations, and progressive (read pro American) agendas.

Progressives like starkly are fuckin morons.

Moron. Foster Care? Outsourcing of mental health clients? Prison populations? Elder Care? Invasions of foreign countries?

Yeah. I'm sure they will listen to the titsuckers like you that clamor for more government.....

Romney, Huntsman, McMahon, Brown and the other leaders will have nothing to do with the far right fringe.

Boehner has been working quietly to eliminate as many of the TPM guys and gals as possible in the primaries where he could not convert them.

The days of the far right fringe are over.

Romney, Huntsman, McMahon, Brown and the other leaders will have nothing to do with the far right fringe.

Boehner has been working quietly to eliminate as many of the TPM guys and gals as possible in the primaries where he could not convert them.

The days of the far right fringe are over.[/

The "far right fringe"- to lefties like you that phrase describes anybody to the right of Cynthia McKinney.

No, silly, you are not mainstream, just far far beyond the responsible right in loonyville.
The "far right fringe"- to lefties like you that phrase describes anybody to the right of Cynthia McKinney.

No, silly, you are not mainstream, just far far beyond the responsible right in loonyville.

While bearing in mind that 'Far Right' To Fakey means Constitutionalist, and principled. Something Fakey knows ZERO of. :eusa_shhh:

You are far right fringe, way beyond the silliness of the Bachmanns and Palins, who dragged for your votes then rolled their eyes at your idiocy.

You are far right fringe, way beyond the silliness of the Bachmanns and Palins, who dragged for your votes then rolled their eyes at your idiocy.

And you would fit in ideologically with the congressional black caucus. Ms. McKinney and ms. Jackson would like to extend their thanks for your support.:clap2:

:lol: Now you are whining, Pho_King.

Don't dish it if you can't take it. The far right fringe have a real problem with that rule of mine.

And you would fit in ideologically with the congressional black caucus. Ms. McKinney and ms. Jackson would like to extend their thanks for your support.:clap2:

Jefferson said education should be free..all the way through college...go ahead constitution boy, spin that...
Really? Why don't you quote Jefferson's words on free education through college.

Sure...when I get home and can...I can't promise it wont be till later. New born takes priority over getting you a quote.

Just breast pump yourself while you are in the welfare line. You can use your phone to surf the web for the quote while you are waiting & pumping. :lol:

Really? Why don't you quote Jefferson's words on free education through college.

Sure...when I get home and can...I can't promise it wont be till later. New born takes priority over getting you a quote.

Just breast pump yourself while you are in the welfare line. You can use your phone to surf the web for the quote while you are waiting & pumping. :lol:

Nice job showing your ass, sunshine. It's like a gift to God, I'm sure. :thup:

Forum List

Back