Republican Gov. makes it legal to descriminate!!

MajikMyst

Honorary Non-member
Oct 15, 2009
Seattle, Wa.
Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Ok.. Let the spin begin..

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

I don't think every last little thing needs to be specifically laid out in terms of discrimination... do we need to include weight? Height? Eye color? Area of residence? Clothing choice? Body art?

But if some condition or choice does limit from performing the job or hindering the mission, I do not think an employer should be forced to hire because of discrimination laws. You don't want to have to hire or get sued by a blind person applying for a photo editor job. I think a church is OK to turn away a satanist groundskeeper. Etc...

Rolling back non-discrimination doesn't mean they are going to be discriminated against.
They are mutually exclusive.

It shall be the policy of the office of the Governor to ensure equal opportunity in the workplace, encourage excellence by rewarding achievement based on merit, and prohibit discrimination for any reason. Hiring, promotion, discipline and termination of employees shall be based on qualifications, performance and results.

Shameful. No mention of heterosexuals as a protected class. What if I wanted to serve drinks in a leather bar? Just too damn bad for my strait ass, huh?

Last edited:
McDonnell (R) on Feb. 5 signed an executive order that prohibits discrimination "on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, political affiliation, or against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities," as well as veterans.

i sure has hell could make a good argument if a gay person was discriminated against based on their sex.....

Not just him. What about that other GOP legislator from Virginia who said that children with retardation and other birth defects were punishment from God for allowing birth control and abortion.

I'll have to find a link later, but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't mentioned in the McDonnell story.

Don't you love these Republicans with their ability to talk to God? They are holier than thou, no doubt about it.

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

The Congressional Black Caucus is discriminatory. They won't allow whites in the caucus.. You ever hear a pissant liberal complain about that??? Welldoyahuh?? :eusa_angel:

How would America have places like the Chinatowns, Little Italy, Cicero, and Ybor City without some discrimination and self-segregation?

The Congressional Black Caucus is discriminatory. They won't allow whites in the caucus.. You ever hear a pissant liberal complain about that??? Welldoyahuh?? :eusa_angel:

Were you interested in being in the Black Caucus? Wouldn't you look, well, out of place?

Were you interested in being in the Black Caucus? Wouldn't you look, well, out of place?

can't come up with a more feasible answere?? go figure!

Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell Rolls Back Non-Discrimination Protections For Gay State Workers | TPMDC

I find this to be completely sad, but yet also telling of the gay agenda.. They truly do not have what is best for America at heart.. This action is actually very much anti-american and should be viewed as such.. Descrimintion is wrong.. Period!!

Can someone please explain to me why republicans aren't smart enough to know that yet??

Alright all you right wingers.. Feel free to tell us how horrible homosexuals are and how they don't deserve equal rights in the work place..

And then feel free to tell his why descrimintation is actually the American way..

Gays need no special protection, they have the EXACT same protections as EVERY other American. The law does not allow discrimination with out special provisions just for sexual orientation. But nice try at a whine fest.

That Caucus also discriminates against blacks, they booted out a Republican Black Congressman cause they said he did not fit in with them.

McDonnell (R) on Feb. 5 signed an executive order that prohibits discrimination "on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, political affiliation, or against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities," as well as veterans.

i sure has hell could make a good argument if a gay person was discriminated against based on their sex.....
Sex does not belong in the work place period for any reason whatsoever. I'm not sorry that I would have have fired employees who bring their sexual fantasies to work. I did not and do not run a brothel and those that do not run such an establishment have every right to tell their employees keep it to yourself.

If they refuse to hire the best to do the job because that individual just happens to be homosexual, or black, or whatever, their company will suffer. Plain and simple. Discrimination in itself is a very hard offense to prove, as much as folks like to pretend discrimination laws work, they truthfully don't. The best thing to do is investigate cases privately of discrimination and if a business uses of offensive hiring practices people who believe in equality and civil liberties should make the conscious choice to no longer conduct business with that company.

Last edited:

That Caucus also discriminates against blacks, they booted out a Republican Black Congressman cause they said he did not fit in with them.

Them did? :eek:

You're trying to compare ethnic enclaves to businesses?

Okay.............it's simple............

Ethnic enclaves won't kick you out for being homosexual. Businesses (and the people that run them) will, if they are given a chance.

Big difference.

Gays need no special protection, they have the EXACT same protections as EVERY other American. The law does not allow discrimination with out special provisions just for sexual orientation. But nice try at a whine fest.
Because of McDonnell's action, Gays can be fired or not hired because they are Gay.

Forum List

Back