Republican extremists have gone too far this time!!

every post you make here is a lie

if so I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or admit to being a low IQ liberal and a liar? What does your fear tell you about liberalism. You have a Nazi like faith in your cause and so feel no need to defend it intellectually, violence is good enough for you.

if so I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or admit to being a low IQ liberal and a liar? What does your fear tell you about liberalism. You have a Nazi like faith in your cause and so feel no need to defend it intellectually, violence is good enough for you.

$!0,000, so if I prove Obama is not a communist, you pay me $10,000?

you couldnt come up with $10

too stupid!!! You said every post was a lie!! Do you want to bet or change the subject once again?? See what we mean about the liberal IQ??

too stupid!!! You said every post was a lie!! Do you want to bet or change the subject once again?? See what we mean about the liberal IQ??

got it, you dont have any money...too bad, because i could use a back up Rolex

although this time i might get a Jaeger Le Coultre instead

I'd be happy to make the bet I proposed legally binding? Say yes or no and then admit as a liberal you have a low IQ and no character at all.

I'd be happy to make the bet I proposed legally binding? Say yes or no and then admit as a liberal you have a low IQ and no character at all.

a. you have no money
b. how could we bet, every post you make here is a lie, which lie would be base the bet on?

a. you have no money
b. how could we bet, every post you make here is a lie, which lie would be base the bet on?

do you accept the bet I proposed as legally binding or do you show your character by trying to change the subject again.

It seems Republicans are always comparing themselves to our founding fathers who, identically, also believed in freedom from liberal big government. This is just not right since it makes liberals feel as though they don't really belong in this country. That makes them feel very uncomfortable.

Even with a genuine Marxist extremist in the White House who had two communist parents, voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, and wants single payer, it still makes liberals just plain uncomfortable when we interfere with their subversion of our government.

I feel sorry for liberals. For years they've read about these utopias around the world, like Cuba and Russia, and they have dreamed of living in such a place for so long. Now the meanie majority of Americans are telling them they cannot have it here. No wonder they are so vicious right now.

I feel sorry for liberals. For years they've read about these utopias around the world, like Cuba and Russia, and they have dreamed of living in such a place for so long. Now the meanie majority of Americans are telling them they cannot have it here. No wonder they are so vicious right now.

As a fall back position some of the liberals used Europe as an example, but now that its going bust even that argument is lost.
They can't defend themselves with logical arguments so being vicious, as you say, is their only option.

[Our Marxist Extremist In Chief is a master of persuasion when he's at his best, but he's superb at shooting himself in the foot as well when he goes off message.]

Ten Things We Learn and Should Have Learned from Maraniss's Obama Book

"Strangely enough—or perhaps not strange in the least—Obama himself refers to “Frank” no less than 22 times in his memoir, Dreams From My Father…yet never his full name. Why not? (Seriously, do we really need to spell that one out?)"

The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor | TheBlaze.com

The Communist Part III: Where Obama Got The Idea of ‘Fundamental Change’ | TheBlaze.com

bitterlyclingin, good name, being the racist moron you are, that is a good name for you

why are you here? I've never seen even one substantive comment from you?? See why we are positive a liberalism is based on pure ignorance?

Here, let me sum it up for you:

o-hatred-irrational-zz.jpg

Like he said.....not one substantive comment. You are batting 1000.

This cartoon is just the rantings of a paranoid liberal weasel.

Actually..it's spot on.

I wish you guys were a wee bit more honest about shit.

It's easier debating with honest folks.

[Our Marxist Extremist In Chief is a master of persuasion when he's at his best, but he's superb at shooting himself in the foot as well when he goes off message.]

"Strangely enough—or perhaps not strange in the least—Obama himself refers to “Frank” no less than 22 times in his memoir, Dreams From My Father…yet never his full name. Why not? (Seriously, do we really need to spell that one out?)"

The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor | TheBlaze.com

The Communist Part III: Where Obama Got The Idea of ‘Fundamental Change’ | TheBlaze.com

good post!! I saw a guy on C-SPAN who had written a book alleging that Bill Ayers had written one of BO's books. His documentation was very thorough-book length. The book seems to have died though.

Do you know anything about it?

Last edited:

good post!! I saw a guy on C-SPAN who had written a book alleging that Bill Ayers had written one of BO's books. His documentation was very thorough-book length. The book seems to have died though.

Covered and re-covered:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Forums

It seems Republicans are always comparing themselves to our founding fathers who, identically, also believed in freedom from liberal big government. This is just not right since it makes liberals feel as though they don't really belong in this country. That makes them feel very uncomfortable.

Even with a genuine Marxist extremist in the White House who had two communist parents, voted to the left of Bernie Sanders, and wants single payer, it still makes liberals just plain uncomfortable when we interfere with their subversion of our government.

"Liberal big government? " That is an oxymoron.

Learn history before you make baseless and knee-jerk posts.

Covered and re-covered:

so who really wrote BO's books???????????????? Imagine if it can be proved BO is history.

The "founding fathers" owned slaves.

so would you if you were born owning them, but you would not have had the courage and morality to risk your life setting in motion the process that freed them.

Your pompous moral bigotry is all in hindsight.

Good point. All these liberal turds look down their noses at the Founding Fathers, but the turds don't own slaves simply because they were born in the wrong century.

"Liberal big government? " That is an oxymoron.

you mean if I knew history I'd know that the 3 great liberals: FDR, LBJ, and BO all really wanted liberal small government??

See why we are positive a liberal willl be slow? Is any other conclusion possible??

Covered and re-covered:

so who really wrote BO's books???????????????? Imagine if it can be proved BO is history.

He's history in November, anyway.

Rock the vote, bro'

:cool:

The "founding fathers" owned slaves.

so would you if you were born owning them, but you would not have had the courage and morality to risk your life setting in motion the process that freed them.

Your pompous moral bigotry is all in hindsight.

Good point. All these liberal turds look down their noses at the Founding Fathers, but the turds don't own slaves simply because they were born in the wrong century.

yes, a liberal will be a morality bigot. They assume they are morally superior without reason. This is typical of humanity, sadly. Look at the millions who followed Hitler Stalin and Mao. They had no reason put they were positive they were right, just like our liberals.

Imagine what our lliberals would be like if not constrained by the Constitution and modern Republicans and libertarians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back