Republican eating their own

Leave it to CrusaderFrank to make a post bashing liberals while adding nothing even related to the topic being discussed.

"Romneycare vs. Obamacare?"

"Libruls iz lyin devils."

There's nothing to discuss. It is a non-issue. The Obama campaign was caught lying and now want to change the subject. Again. Who cares if the woman needed to live in MA? In fact she had health insurance all the time. So she didnt need to live in MA. It's a hoax. And you're the hoaxee.

Sorry, but this thread isn't about Obama supposedly lying; it's about Republicans getting pissed that a Romney spokesperson dare bring up his only legislative achievement in response to the ad in question.

What's funny is, it was a perfectly reasonable and sane response; but Republicans have demonized the ACA (Obamacare) so much that they don't dare praise, or even talk about, Romneycare because they know that the Obamacare is modeled after Romneycare, and they know they'll look like complete hypocrites.

His only legislative achievement and he can't even talk about it.

:lol:

Good stuff :thup:

It was hardly his only legislative achievment. Although I would note it was probably done with bipartisan support, unlike Obamacare. Which one is the uniter again?
Anyway, it has nothing to do with Romneycare or MA. It is a fabrication to change the subject from 8.2% unemployment, record debt, and the worst recovery in history.

Progs are pathological liars. Progs lie. Any facts to back it up? Ann coulter saying anything should raise a red flag.

Progs lie and now they are on record as not caring that they get called on their lies.

It can't be dealt with by niceties, Coulter is right. Progs are pathological liars and we can't tiptoe around it any longer

States are free to implement their own plans. Obama has said repeatedly that under the law, if states can come up with a plan that would insure as many people and keep costs down as much as the ACA, then they are free to do so, and HHS will assist them in the implementation of those laws.

Shouldn't be hard since ObamaCare does nothing to keep costs down. They're still going up and will continue do so when fully implemented.

Vermont is in the process of passing single-payer as we speak.

And they currently have no plan on how to pay for it.

why?

why not national?

You gave no sane reason

Why?

Why not state level?

You gave no sane reason

Let me start off by saying I actually support universal healthcare, BUT only if it's done at a state level. My reasons? A state level plan would be easier to make changes to if they were needed, a state level plan would be easier to hold politicians accountable for inaction/bad action towards the plan, or if one state (I'm just gonna say California) screws their's up it won't hurt the rest of the states' plans.

I cannot think of a single reason to let some disconnected blue bloods in washington do it.

Forum List

Back