Republican Desperation in 7 Tweets

What makes this twitt so special?

He says what Sythaholic wants to hear.

What he doesn't want to hear is that Comey and Holder were involved with the Uranium One deal via CIFIUS.

Who held these positions in 2010?

1. Department of the Treasury (chair)
  2. Department of Justice
  3. Department of Homeland Security
  4. Department of Commerce
  5. Department of Defense
  6. Department of State
  7. Department of Energy
  8. Office of the U.S. Trade Representative
  9. Office of Science & Technology Policy
The following offices also observe and, as appropriate, participate in CFIUS’s activities:

1. Office of Management & Budget
  2. Council of Economic Advisors
  3. National Security Council
  4. National Economic Council
  5. Homeland Security Council

Composition of CFIUS

I was actually talking about the twitt that did the tweeting.

What he doesn't want to hear is that Comey and Holder were on the board of Uranium One.
What's your issue with Uranium One? It's uranium that can't be used for weapons, just nuclear power plants.

And then kimmy's getting one ...

Bill Clinton gave the missile technology to China, that's how lil Kimmy's getting it.

Was this the vintage giveaway incl the b-2 bomber or something else?

ICBM and nuclear technology.

What he doesn't want to hear is that Comey and Holder were on the board of Uranium One.
What's your issue with Uranium One? It's uranium that can't be used for weapons, just nuclear power plants.

Bill Clinton gave the missile technology to China, that's how lil Kimmy's getting it.

When did he do this again? I know that Obama passed off a bunch of obsolete model hardware to the Chinese.

When did he do this again? I know that Obama passed off a bunch of obsolete model hardware to the Chinese.

Apparently in 1997-99.

LMGTFY

AllPolitics - Clinton Clears Way For Nuclear Technology Sales To China - Oct. 29, 1997

Joy Reid destroys this Uranium bullshit in just a few questions. Awesome!
4i6Ckte.gif

OK, start it at the 6:47 mark. USMB website sucks. Won't post the marked version.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Presidents don't give anybody anything. That would be Congress. Who controlled Congress at the time? Republicans.

And you don't think the Russians have had ICBM and nuclear technology since they were the Soviet Union?

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Apparently in 1997-99.

LMGTFY

AllPolitics - Clinton Clears Way For Nuclear Technology Sales To China - Oct. 29, 1997
OK. So what? If there was anything scandalous about this the Republicans wouldn't be waiting 20 years to make an issue of it. Especially since they controlled Congress in 1997.

But keep failing and flailing. It's very funny!

And you don't think the Russians have had ICBM and nuclear technology since they were the Soviet Union?

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Oh look! Squirrel! :spinner:

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, you're trying to distract. And failing miserably.

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, you're trying to distract. And failing miserably.

No, that's what you're doing, Deflectapotamus.

Apparently in 1997-99.

LMGTFY

OK. So what? If there was anything scandalous about this the Republicans wouldn't be waiting 20 years to make an issue of it. Especially since they controlled Congress in 1997.

Too funny, the establishment repubs made money off of the selling of technology to China right along with dems and the Clinton crime family. You really are naive.

Apparently in 1997-99.

LMGTFY

Too funny, the establishment repubs made money off of the selling of technology to China right along with dems and the Clinton crime family. You really are naive.
And this has to do with Trump-Russia . . . how?

Oh, right - it doesn't.
4i6Ckte.gif

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, but did they have American missile and nuclear technology? No, they had Russian technology.

:cuckoo: You inserted Russia into a place it didn't belong.

iu

Reagan lied to us.
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, but did they have American missile and nuclear technology? No, they had Russian technology.

Who said they shared with the Chinese in the first place?

:loco:
Who gives a shit. This was 20 years ago and it's never come up until now.

Your attempt at distraction has FAILED miserably.

Apparently in 1997-99.

LMGTFY

And this has to do with Trump-Russia . . . how?

Oh, right - it doesn't.
4i6Ckte.gif

There is no "Trump- Russia" conspiracy where they conspired to expose the cheating of the DNC. I suppose Project Veritas was another tool of the ROOSKIES, no?

What leftards like you are all butthurt about is that the Hildebeast lost and the DNC was exposed for the corrupt commie sacks of shit that they are. Now, if only some honorable person that works within the RNC will expose their corrupt asses as well.

Forum List

Back