• Democrat

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Republican

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Independent

Votes: 26 68.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, just spelling Nazis littered throughout the internet and apparently you have been bitten by the bug.

Either that or you have run out of intelligent things to say and you are trying to boost your rep count.

I'm going with the second guess there.

Immie

But Immie, old sport, you thanked me previously for my services in pointing out your spelling deficiencies, so why are you now chastising me for it? I am rendering you and other spelling-deficient posters a valuable service by trying to educate you at absolutely no cost to you at all, so I can't understand your enmity toward me. Do you realize how many shekels it would cost you to go back to shul (sic school) and learn all I am revealing? Oy, vey!

Enmity? Okay, if you think your being annoying leads to enmity on my part, have at it.

Um, shul? Maybe you should go back to school too?

Immie

But Immie, old sport, that's the way your people spell school, isn't it?

But Immie, old sport, you thanked me previously for my services in pointing out your spelling deficiencies, so why are you now chastising me for it? I am rendering you and other spelling-deficient posters a valuable service by trying to educate you at absolutely no cost to you at all, so I can't understand your enmity toward me. Do you realize how many shekels it would cost you to go back to shul (sic school) and learn all I am revealing? Oy, vey!

Enmity? Okay, if you think your being annoying leads to enmity on my part, have at it.

Um, shul? Maybe you should go back to school too?

Immie

But Immie, old sport, that's the way your people spell school, isn't it?

Good-bye.

I'll catch you when you want to debate.

Immie
Immie

Last edited:
No, just spelling Nazis littered throughout the internet and apparently you have been bitten by the bug.

Either that or you have run out of intelligent things to say and you are trying to boost your rep count.

I'm going with the second guess there.

Immie

But Immie, old sport, you thanked me previously for my services in pointing out your spelling deficiencies, so why are you now chastising me for it? I am rendering you and other spelling-deficient posters a valuable service by trying to educate you at absolutely no cost to you at all, so I can't understand your enmity toward me. Do you realize how many shekels it would cost you to go back to shul and learn all I am revealing? Oy, vey!

And for the record, I actually enjoy your posts that are actually part of the debate. Until recently, I have found you to be a very good poster whom I agree with in many ways.

Immie

Now, now, Immie, no kissing up to Lasher, He doesn't fall for it.

Immie, you know in that black little heart of yours that Lash doesn't make spelling, punctuation, grammar or syntax errors, don't you? That is why you won't go back and try to find any, right?

Yes, right and I say that as I look up at post number 108.

Immie
Immie

There is absolutely nothing amiss in post 108, Izzy, it's all in your "mind."

I thought you people were better educated.
It's a damn poor mind that can think of only one way to spell a word.
Andrew Jackson

You do not get much rep from me, but in this case, I will make an exception. :lol:

He's right. I made two spelling errors in this thread... at least. I was careless. But, I am certain that there are many others that I have made.

He has to boost his post count some how. It is a long way between him and Divecon.

Immie

But Lash is closing in.

Lasher is having a wonderful day, my friend, et tu?

Well in all honesty I'd prefer to see you stop harping on about grammar and spelling. It's only worthwhile when somebody makes grammatical errors while criticising the grammar of someone else, and even then it gets old fairly quickly.

But thanks for asking.

With all due respect, why not just ignore Lash if He gets on your nerves, old sport?

I try not to put people on ignore. I live in hope that even if they are trolls, eventually they may say something of value. Based on Immie's earlier observation that you have been known to make worthwhile comments in the past, that continues to be my hope.

And it's difficult to ignore you in this thread because you post so frequently.

Using the 3rd person now, I see. :rolleyes:

Lasher is having a wonderful day, my friend, et tu?

Well in all honesty I'd prefer to see you stop harping on about grammar and spelling. It's only worthwhile when somebody makes grammatical errors while criticising (sic, "criticizing") the grammar of someone else, and even then it gets old fairly quickly.

But thanks for asking.

You're quite welcome, old sport.

Criticising (in English English).

Well in all honesty I'd prefer to see you stop harping on about grammar and spelling. It's only worthwhile when somebody makes grammatical errors while criticising (sic, "criticizing") the grammar of someone else, and even then it gets old fairly quickly.

But thanks for asking.

You're quite welcome, old sport.

Criticising (in English English).

I am an American, and everyone in here seems to be American; are you in England, and if so, are your teeth natural?

Last edited:
Well in all honesty I'd prefer to see you stop harping on about grammar and spelling. It's only worthwhile when somebody makes grammatical errors while criticising the grammar of someone else, and even then it gets old fairly quickly.

But thanks for asking.

With all due respect, why not just ignore Lash if He gets on your nerves, old sport?

I try not to put people on ignore. I live in hope that even if they are trolls, eventually they may say something of value. Based on Immie's earlier observation that you have been known to make worthwhile comments in the past, that continues to be my hope.

And it's difficult to ignore you in this thread because you post so frequently.

Using the 3rd person now, I see. :rolleyes:

Lash IS a third person.

Forum List

Back