Republican Debate On Now

Cruz is now defending "enhanced interrogation techniques." He got a few groans from the audience.

Trump promises to bring back waterboarding back. One guy clapped, the rest remained silent.

Heroin! Second largest cause of death in New Hampshire is heroine overdose.

Didn't see that coming.

Cruz is talking about a relative who was alcoholic and generally had a shitty life.

I really wish politicians wouldn't exploit their relatives in this fashion.

He promises to secure the border, as if that will solve all drug problems.

Now they're going after Clinton for the email scandal and Benghazi, to enthusiastic applause.

They're all saying that women should be put on the draft list.

22 vets per day committing suicide. I did not know that.

Moderator says none of the candidates have worn the uniform.

Ouch.

Damn dude, really? We don't need a play by play. We can watch the fucking thing live, or if not home, on youtube. We don't need you post padding for 3 pages like this.

It was on ABC. It's broadcast. It's free. Anyone with a TV and antenna can catch it.

That being said, I think D. Muir did well, that old fake-blonde bat could go to hell, and Mary Suck my dick Ham always has that fucking smirk on her face like shes better than everyone else and republicans are all morons. Some of the answers she was given she didn't like.

Damn dude, really? We don't need a play by play. We can watch the fucking thing live, or if not home, on youtube. We don't need you post padding for 3 pages like this.

It was on ABC. It's broadcast. It's free. Anyone with a TV and antenna can catch it.

That being said, I think D. Muir did well, that old fake-blonde bat could go to hell, and Mary Suck my dick Ham always has that fucking smirk on her face like shes better than everyone else and republicans are all morons. Some of the answers she was given she didn't like.
Well, asshole, thank you for giving me your opinion.

No problem. Using the 30 or so posts in this thread, you gave us yours.

It's a free country, but at least I was nice, and gave my opinion in ONE post.

Guess what airplanemechanic, why don't you put me on ignore so you are not bothered by my posts any more? I will do the same to you. Goodbye.

Forum List

Back