Republican Debate: February 13, 2016

Can someone explain why Trump is orange?

AP_259607312342-620x413.jpg

... maybe Bill Maher was right about that orangutan thing??

How predictable of you to switch from full time employed folks to those not in the labor force when called on your bullshit.

:dance:
The only reason those two numbers don't mesh is if we had a large increase in births these past few years, and we haven't. The increase to the full time numbers, you use, is due to IMMIGRANTS. Which is my point. ie people who aren't Americans.
More bullshit.

More jobs under Obama have been filled by American born people than foreign born, many of whom, are also U.S. citizens.

If truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.
thumbsup.gif
Facts are on my side.
All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
Government data show that since 2000 all of the net gain in the number of working-age (16 to 65) people holding a job has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal).

All of the net increase in employment went to immigrants in the last 14 years partly because, even before the Great Recession, immigrants were gaining a disproportionate share of jobs relative to their share of population growth. In addition, natives' losses were somewhat greater during the recession and immigrants have recovered more quickly from it. With 58 million working-age natives not working, the Schumer-Rubio bill (S.744) and similar House measures that would substantially increase the number of foreign workers allowed in the country seem out of touch with the realities of the U.S. labor market.

Three conclusions can be drawn from this analysis:

• First, the long-term decline in the employment for natives across age and education levels is a clear indication that there is no general labor shortage, which is a primary justification for the large increases in immigration (skilled and unskilled) in the Schumer-Rubio bill and similar House proposals.

• Second, the decline in work among the native-born over the last 14 years of high immigration is consistent with research showing that immigration reduces employment for natives.

• Third, the trends since 2000 challenge the argument that immigration on balance increases job opportunities for natives. Over 17 million immigrants arrived in the country in the last 14 years, yet native employment has deteriorated significantly.
You just can't stop lying, can you, you POS? Typical conservative. Let me remind you with what you actually said (with emphasis added)...
slyhunter said:
Fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever.
Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

That is complete unadulterated bullshit. As the numbers I gave you links to demonstrate, most jobs under Obama went to American-born people. Even more so since the recovery from Great Recession began.

Furthermore, you conservative bigot, while you refer to foreign born folks as "immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place," the fact of the matter is most immigrants here are here legally. In fact, many of them are U.S. citizens.

And lastly, I point to the massive lie you told. While you initially pointed to the Obama years for jobs mostly going to immigrants, to back your claim, you point to an article dating back to 2000. :eusa_doh: Meaning if your article is correct that 100% of job growth since 2000 has gone to immigrants, it's because of Bush and not Obama; since most jobs under Obama went to native born Americans.

Like I said, and I reiterate -- if truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.
thumbsup.gif
I posted links that proves that most jobs went to immigrants not American born citizens.
Case closed.

How predictable of you to switch from full time employed folks to those not in the labor force when called on your bullshit.

The only reason those two numbers don't mesh is if we had a large increase in births these past few years, and we haven't. The increase to the full time numbers, you use, is due to IMMIGRANTS. Which is my point. ie people who aren't Americans.
More bullshit.

More jobs under Obama have been filled by American born people than foreign born, many of whom, are also U.S. citizens.

thumbsup.gif
Facts are on my side.
Government data show that since 2000 all of the net gain in the number of working-age (16 to 65) people holding a job has gone to immigrants (legal and illegal).

All of the net increase in employment went to immigrants in the last 14 years partly because, even before the Great Recession, immigrants were gaining a disproportionate share of jobs relative to their share of population growth. In addition, natives' losses were somewhat greater during the recession and immigrants have recovered more quickly from it. With 58 million working-age natives not working, the Schumer-Rubio bill (S.744) and similar House measures that would substantially increase the number of foreign workers allowed in the country seem out of touch with the realities of the U.S. labor market.

• First, the long-term decline in the employment for natives across age and education levels is a clear indication that there is no general labor shortage, which is a primary justification for the large increases in immigration (skilled and unskilled) in the Schumer-Rubio bill and similar House proposals.

• Second, the decline in work among the native-born over the last 14 years of high immigration is consistent with research showing that immigration reduces employment for natives.

• Third, the trends since 2000 challenge the argument that immigration on balance increases job opportunities for natives. Over 17 million immigrants arrived in the country in the last 14 years, yet native employment has deteriorated significantly.
You just can't stop lying, can you, you POS? Typical conservative. Let me remind you with what you actually said (with emphasis added)...
slyhunter said:
Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

That is complete unadulterated bullshit. As the numbers I gave you links to demonstrate, most jobs under Obama went to American-born people. Even more so since the recovery from Great Recession began.

Furthermore, you conservative bigot, while you refer to foreign born folks as "immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place," the fact of the matter is most immigrants here are here legally. In fact, many of them are U.S. citizens.

And lastly, I point to the massive lie you told. While you initially pointed to the Obama years for jobs mostly going to immigrants, to back your claim, you point to an article dating back to 2000. :eusa_doh: Meaning if your article is correct that 100% of job growth since 2000 has gone to immigrants, it's because of Bush and not Obama; since most jobs under Obama went to native born Americans.

Like I said, and I reiterate -- if truth and reality was on your side, you wouldn't have to lie like you do.
thumbsup.gif
I posted links that proves that most jobs went to immigrants not American born citizens.
Case closed.
You posted most jobs went to immigrants since 2000 in defense of your idiotic comment that most jobs went to immigrants under Obama. :cuckoo:

So if this case is closed, you only managed to prove you think Obama's been president for 15 years now.

Good job!

More bullshit.

thumbsup.gif
Facts are on my side.

slyhunter said:

thumbsup.gif
Case closed.
You posted most jobs went to immigrants since 2000 in defense of your idiotic comment that most jobs went to immigrants under Obama. :cuckoo:

So if this case is closed, you only managed to prove you think Obama's been president for 15 years now.

Good job!
Dude you work with the resources you have. I'm not pulling crap out of my ass for you.
It's still proof most jobs went to immigrants and not Americans which is my point.

More bullshit.

thumbsup.gif
Facts are on my side.

slyhunter said:

thumbsup.gif
Case closed.

Good job!
Dude you work with the resources you have. I'm not pulling crap out of my ass for you.
It's still proof most jobs went to immigrants and not Americans which is my point.
Moron .... your point was...

Fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

... you then spiked the numbers to prove that with the numbers from when Bush was president.

I'm sure to the truly brain-dead, posting numbers from when Bush was president proves the numbers from when Obama was president, but not here on planet Earth.

Ignore the numbers from when Bush was president and narrow them down to just while Obama was president; and they reveal more jobs were gained by native born Americans than immigrants.

slyhunter said:

thumbsup.gif
Case closed.

Good job!

Fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place.

... you then spiked the numbers to prove that with the numbers from when Bush was president.

I'm sure to the truly brain-dead, posting numbers from when Bush was president proves the numbers from when Obama was president, but not here on planet Earth.

Ignore the numbers from when Bush was president and narrow them down to just while Obama was president; and they reveal more jobs were gained by native born Americans than immigrants.
There were more immigrants hired than Americans when Bush was president and when Obama was President. They are both at fault.

And I got my point made without spouting insults which you are incapable of doing.

thumbsup.gif
Case closed.

Good job!

There were more immigrants hired than Americans when Bush was president and when Obama was President. They are both at fault.

And I got my point made without spouting insults which you are incapable of doing.
I don't give a flying fuck. You lie and I will use insults to highlight them.

You blamed Obama. That is a lie. You proved it's a lie when you had to factor in Bush's record into Obama's to find fault with Obama.

And they are not both at fault.

Again ... under Obama, more native born Americans have gotten jobs than immigrants.

Again ... most immigrants are here legally and many are even U.S. citizens.

Ask me if I care what you think that your bigotry and lies are being called out......

Emphasis of your lie is highlighted.

Again, here are the actual numbers posted during Obama's term.

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Now stop lying. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Case closed.

Good job!

You blamed Obama. That is a lie. You proved it's a lie when you had to factor in Bush's record into Obama's to find fault with Obama.

Again ... under Obama, more native born Americans have gotten jobs than immigrants.

Ask me if I care what you think that your bigotry and lies are being called out......
No, that's a lie. Even under Obama more immigrants have gotten full time jobs than Real Americans have. I provided the source and the documentation to prove it already.

Good job!

No, that's a lie. Even under Obama more immigrants have gotten full time jobs than Real Americans have. I provided the source and the documentation to prove it already.
You can't stop lying, can you?

Nowhere in your link does it say more immigrants have gotten "full time jobs" than "real Americans."

In fact, the only mention of "full time jobs" in that article is in reference to all workers, native born and foreign born and where they provide the definition for unemployment and part time work for economic reasons.

So that's a lie.

Plus, there's nothing in that article breaking down the numbers by president. They look at 2000-2007, 2008-2014, and 2000-2014

So that's another lie you're trying to pass off.

And again ... the actual numbers from the only source tracking this data -- the BLS ...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Now stop lying. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:[/QUOTE]

same link
The chart is especially important because what it shows for just the month of August will be enough to provide the Trump - and every other - campaign with enough soundbites and pivot points to last it for weeks on end: namely, that in August a whopping 698,000 native-born Americans lost their job. This drop was offset by 204,000 foreign-born Americans, who got a job in the month of August.

But the punchline: since December 2007, according to the Household Survey,
only 790,000 native born American jobs have been added. Contrast that with the 2.1 million foreign-born Americans who have found a job over the same time period...

so bite me.

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart | Zero Hedge

domestic%20vs%20foreign%20cumulative.jpg

I guess this is a lie too huh.
It's a lie by omission. You're looking at one month's worth of data while omitting the other 83 months Obama's been in office.

Again -- your bullshit claim was, "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you think cherry-picking one month out of Obama's entire presidency changes the unmovable fact that more American-born people have gotten jobs under his watch than did foreign born??

And again ... the actual numbers from all 84 months Obama's been in office (notice how you keep ignoring these figures) ...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart

698K Native-Born Americans Lost Their Job In August: Why This Suddenly Is The Most Important Jobs Chart | Zero Hedge

It's a lie by omission. You're looking at one month's worth of data while omitting the other 83 months Obama's been in office.

Again -- your bullshit claim was, "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you think cherry-picking one month out of Obama's entire presidency changes the unmovable fact that more American-born people have gotten jobs under his watch than did foreign born??

And again ... the actual numbers from all 84 months Obama's been in office (notice how you keep ignoring these figures) ...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

First I'm a liar because I measured too much time than I'm a liar because I measured in too little time.
Fuck you.

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

First I'm a liar because I measured too much time than I'm a liar because I measured in too little time.
Fuck you.
I take it this means you have no intention to stop lying, huh?

And btw, I am pointing out you measured too much time (2000-2014) and too little time (one month in 2015) because neither confirms your claim, which remains -- "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

You can't prove that because you're lying. Simple as that. :thup: Why you persist, I cannot explain. :dunno:

And because you can't prove it, you first tried posting data from 2000-2014, which doesn't prove your idiotic claim -- then you tried posting data in August, 2015, which also fails to prove your idiotic claim.

And again, the complete data during Obama's presidency which you continue to ignore because it proves you're lying...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Fuck you.

And btw, I am pointing out you measured too much time (2000-2014) and too little time (one month in 2015) because neither confirms your claim, which remains -- "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

You can't prove that because you're lying. Simple as that. :thup: Why you persist, I cannot explain. :dunno:

And because you can't prove it, you first tried posting data from 2000-2014, which doesn't prove your idiotic claim -- then you tried posting data in August, 2015, which also fails to prove your idiotic claim.

And again, the complete data during Obama's presidency which you continue to ignore because it proves you're lying...

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

I proved it, I just got tired of arguing with a brick wall.

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

Fuck you.

Native born

1/2009 .... 119,061,000
1/2016 .... 123,710,000
TOTAL ..... 4,649,000

Foreign born

1/2009 .... 21,375,000
1/2016 .... 25,328,000
TOTAL ..... 3,953,000

I proved it, I just got tired of arguing with a brick wall.
You can't stop lying, can you???

Again .... you said (emphasis added), "fewer Americans have full time jobs than ever. Obama unemployment numbers are fueled by mostly immigrants who shouldn't be here in the first place."

Now you have proven that employment was fueled by immigrants while Bush was president; and you proved more immigrants got jobs in August of 2015 .... but you failed miserably to prove your quote above.

Beyond miserably as you've been caught telling lie after lie after lie in your vain attempt to make your lie a reality.

Not only have you been shown that more native born Americans got jobs under Obama than immigrants, you've also been shown more people are working full-time right now than ever before, proving you lied about that as well.

Forum List

Back