Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?
What part of his statement was untrue? You need some truth therapy. You don't counter a statement with unsubstantiated accusations.

Obama IS NOT bringing 100000 Syrian refugees into the country in 2016. That is a lie!
Who said 2016? You are putting words in my mouth. Fixing it so you can win an argument by trying to control what I said when I didn't say it. Nobody said the criteria had to be that they had to arrive in 2016 for it to be Obama's fault. They can arrive in 2017 and it still be Obama's fault.

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

Have you ever thought of trying to post something that is the truth. You sure like to post lies. Maybe you need some truth therapy?
What part of his statement was untrue? You need some truth therapy. You don't counter a statement with unsubstantiated accusations.

Obama IS NOT bringing 100000 Syrian refugees into the country in 2016. That is a lie!
Who said 2016? You are putting words in my mouth. Fixing it so you can win an argument by trying to control what I said when I didn't say it. Nobody said the criteria had to be that they had to arrive in 2016 for it to be Obama's fault. They can arrive in 2017 and it still be Obama's fault.

Actually, I believe he's planning on bringing in 70,000 in 2016.

Just another lie. Thanks for confirming what you are.

I think we've already confirmed that you're the one who is full of shit. You simply disallow any fact that threatens the image of your messiah from penetrating your cranium.

I think we've already confirmed that you're the one who is full of shit. You simply disallow any fact that threatens the image of your messiah from penetrating your cranium.
I think we established you and your talking points are just a bunch of lies and so far removed from fact that nobody should ever believe what you say.

I think we established you and your talking points are just a bunch of lies and so far removed from fact that nobody should ever believe what you say.
No we didn't, dingbat, we established that everything you know is wrong. You're a gullible drone, and Hillary is yanking your chain.

Forum List

Back