Republican Darrell Issa Undermines U.S.Investigation In Libya

You defend Issa because of the (R) after his name.

LOL

Hardly, Issa is right and you're full of shit - as you well know. Obama fucked the dog (that he named after himself, narcissistic twat that he is) on Benghazi. You are desperate to obfuscate this fact and attacked Issa purely because he was exposing Obama. You don't give a fuck about the facts, you serve Obama.

Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) criticized House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) for releasing 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables that contained the names of Libyans working within the United States.

"This is irresponsible and inexcusable, and perhaps worst of all it was entirely avoidable," Kerry said. "It is profoundly against America's interests in a difficult region."

The Obama administration has also criticized Issa for leaking the documents, which relate to the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others.

Administration officials told Foreign Policy magazine the leak, along with Issa's failure to redact the names of Libyan civilians and local leaders mentioned in the cables, could have "unintended consequences."

"This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road," an administration official said.

John Kerry: Darrell Issa's Release Of Raw Libya Cables 'Irresponsible And Inexcusable'

This borders on treason and makes it a lot harder to find the killers who attacked our embassy.

Borders on treason? How so?
Drastic measures are needed to get to the bottom of this cluster fuck.
If that offends anyone, TOUGH!..
Who gives a shit what that partisan hack Kerry thinks.

And if you persist, you will have loyal dems calling for your head....literally.

ISLAM WILL NEVER SILENCE ME. If you leftist are for taking our first amendment away to protect a religion that wants to destroy everything you say you believe. Well, you're scum. You believe in nothing but communism and lies.

Satan couldn't do much better.

LOL

Hardly, Issa is right and you're full of shit - as you well know. Obama fucked the dog (that he named after himself, narcissistic twat that he is) on Benghazi. You are desperate to obfuscate this fact and attacked Issa purely because he was exposing Obama. You don't give a fuck about the facts, you serve Obama.

I know my point is too subtle for you but I'll type it slowly for you in any case.
I don't care about who was right or wrong - you instantly leapt to Issa's defence based only on the OP.
That is as good a definition of a hack that I could imagine.
You are a shining example to other hacks, you should be very proud.

Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) criticized House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R- Calif.) for releasing 166 pages of "sensitive but unclassified" State Department cables that contained the names of Libyans working within the United States.

"This is irresponsible and inexcusable, and perhaps worst of all it was entirely avoidable," Kerry said. "It is profoundly against America's interests in a difficult region."

The Obama administration has also criticized Issa for leaking the documents, which relate to the September attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens and four others.

Administration officials told Foreign Policy magazine the leak, along with Issa's failure to redact the names of Libyan civilians and local leaders mentioned in the cables, could have "unintended consequences."

"This does damage to the individuals because they are named, danger to security cooperation because these are militias and groups that we work with and that is now well known, and danger to the investigation, because these people could help us down the road," an administration official said.

John Kerry: Darrell Issa's Release Of Raw Libya Cables 'Irresponsible And Inexcusable'

This borders on treason and makes it a lot harder to find the killers who attacked our embassy.

You mean like..when?

When we were attack on OUR SOIL by FOREIGN TERRORISTS?

It was not fully vetted until several YEARS later.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.[2] However, Kissinger resigned only weeks after being appointed, because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business.[3] Former U.S. Senator George Mitchell was originally appointed as the vice-chairman, but he stepped down on December 10, 2002, not wanting to sever ties to his law firm.[4] On December 15, 2002, Bush appointed former New Jersey governor Tom Kean to head the commission.[5]

By the spring of 2003, the commission was off to a slow start, needing additional funding to help it meet its target day for the final report, of May 27, 2004.[6] In late March, the Bush administration agreed to provide an additional $9 million for the commission, though this was $2 million short of what the commission requested.[7] The first hearings were held from March 31 to April 1, 2003, in New York City.[8]

9/11 Commission - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You folks sure do have short memories.

And wayyyyy back then..we lost close to 3000 Americans..not 4.

LOL

I know my point is too subtle for you but I'll type it slowly for you in any case.
I don't care about who was right or wrong - you instantly leapt to Issa's defence based only on the OP.
Please don't fake taking the high road. it is not what libs do

You mean like..when?

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States was established on November 27, 2002, by President George W. Bush and the United States Congress, with former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger initially appointed to head the commission.[2] However, Kissinger resigned only weeks after being appointed, because he would have been obliged to disclose the clients of his private consulting business.[3] Former U.S. Senator George Mitchell was originally appointed as the vice-chairman, but he stepped down on December 10, 2002, not wanting to sever ties to his law firm.[4] On December 15, 2002, Bush appointed former New Jersey governor Tom Kean to head the commission.[5]

By the spring of 2003, the commission was off to a slow start, needing additional funding to help it meet its target day for the final report, of May 27, 2004.[6] In late March, the Bush administration agreed to provide an additional $9 million for the commission, though this was $2 million short of what the commission requested.[7] The first hearings were held from March 31 to April 1, 2003, in New York City.[8]

Nice try...

You mean like..when?

Nice try...

Nice try what?

You guys are trying to foist up the Benghazi attack as some sort of monumental failure of leadership.

Hardly.

We didn't lose 3000 Americans.
We didn't lose billions in infrastructure.
We didn't have Democrats, while the attack was ongoing, calling the President a "failure".
We didn't have a full vetting of the attacks until years later.
We didn't spend trillions invading the wrong country.

That..was and is what a monumental failure looks like.

And that's what you guys put into office.

Twice.

LOL

Please don't fake taking the high road. it is not what libs do

High road?
Please explain.
I called him on his deflection, simple.

You mean like..when?

Nice try...

Nice try what?

You guys are trying to foist up the Benghazi attack as some sort of monumental failure of leadership.

Hardly.

We didn't lose 3000 Americans.
We didn't lose billions in infrastructure.
We didn't have Democrats, while the attack was ongoing, calling the President a "failure".
We didn't have a full vetting of the attacks until years later.
We didn't spend trillions invading the wrong country.

That..was and is what a monumental failure looks like.

And that's what you guys put into office.

Twice.
No you genius, that is not it at all.
First, the Ambassador requested more security and got none. That is the fault of the highest levels of the Admin.
Second, the President ignored facts as to the identity of the the perpetrators and the reasons the attack was carried out. This was done for purely political reasons.
Obama was on record as convinced his order to kill bin Laden was the end of Al Qaida. Obama told us HE ended the war on terror. There was no longer an Al Qaida to worry about. Such was not the case. But Obama's incredible ego would not allow this. The Admin needed to find another reason for this. They landed on this video clip.

Forum List

Back