Republican Convention Coming up

S

smirkinjesus

Isn't it convenient that we raise the terror threat level for NYC right before the convention based on 4-year-old information. If Bush is willing to play politics simply to avoid the inevitable tear gas convention that was coming, where would he stop?

smirkinjesus said:
Isn't it convenient that we raise the terror threat level for NYC right before the convention based on 4-year-old information. If Bush is willing to play politics simply to avoid the inevitable tear gas convention that was coming, where would he stop?

Really, this has been done over and over today. Interesting last bit though-guess you will be there:

http://www.rncnotwelcome.org/fighttheman.html

smirkinjesus said:

I think the bigger coincidence is that the terror level was raised right after the dem convention so as to quell any extra media attention. But then again it might not. But having the whole terror level system to begin with, will ALWAYS result in the questioning of the timing. And even if Bush is moral and does not use the system politically, i do not trust future politicians to use it in such a manner. Government should not be granted such power because of the great potential for abuse.

Travis

smirkinjesus said:

Should be interesting, the crazies will come out and the networks will carry it. People will watch and guess what!

http://llamabutchers.blogspot.com/

The key words there are "street theater." Little do they realize that our own INDCent Bill, king of the Moonbat anthropological websters, will be on hand with camera and tons of batteries. This is going to be fabulous---they aren't going to be able to stop themselves, it's going to be broadcast live (THIS is the sort of stuff that the nets will carry) and it's going to reverb right into support for the President. There is no way that this street theater is going to be explained or spun away. There on full display will be the Marxist wing of the party, in all its self-indulgent, anti-personal hygene glory. My only hope is that the NYPD takes a cue from the Wesleyan University campus police: the only way to disperse a crowd like this is tear gas cannisters filled with raw beef. Nothing like seeing a vegan protester howl when she's been knocked over by a half-pound of raw ground round....

My favorite, though, is about getting the moonbats to switch to Dockers. There's a separate piece in that one alone. Bill?

posted by Steve

Forum List

Back