Republican Convention CANCELED!

hortysir

In Memorial of 47
Apr 30, 2010
Port Charlotte, FL
This is only a drill!

:lol:

I bet a few of you jizzed in your pants!!

RNC Canceled in Hurricane Drill​
A worst case scenario training exercise left emergency workers no choice but to cancel The Republican National Convention. The path of the fictional hurricane made landfall just north of Tampa on the second day of the RNC. The convention is still on, but if the scenario plays out Governor Rick Scott will have his hands full.
RNC Canceled in Hurricane Drill

I would be hoping this scenario were real if any of the idiots inhabiting the RNC were to give stage time to Santorum. Hopefully the arena would burn down. Minimize the damage.

11427640-girl-with-thick-glasses-using-computer-desktop.jpg

What??

Yes. That is exactly what I said. Good job.

yousuckbutistillloveyou.gif

This is only a drill!

A worst case scenario training exercise left emergency workers no choice but to cancel The Republican National Convention. The path of the fictional hurricane made landfall just north of Tampa on the second day of the RNC. The convention is still on, but if the scenario plays out Governor Rick Scott will have his hands full.

Maybe Obama can fire up the weather Machine called 'HARP'?:lol:

Santorum's on your bedsheets?
What??

:eusa_whistle:

Damn man - USS IOWA is looking good in that shot. Was that during Keil Week, 1989-ish?

Refurbished and moored in Richmond, CA.
:cool:
Being towed to San Pedro, weather permitting, this week as her final resting place as a museum.
:salute:

Thanks man. Remember this day??? I'm one of the guys on the brow with Bos's Patnaude, right before we opened a 2.5 inch firehouse on those fuckers... LOL!!!

Google Image Result for http://www.greenpeace.org/arabic/ReSizes/OriginalWatermarked/Global/lebanon/image/2007/3/uss-iowa-kiel-germany-nfs-a.jpg

I remember GreenPeace protestors!
Was that Keil? I thought it was Copenhagen....
*shrug*

"I cannot confirm nor deny the presence of nuclear weapons on board US Naval vessels"

:eusa_whistle:

It was Keil - 89, after the explosion. We made a hasty "get the fuck out" of Norfolk, remember?

Also did Portsmouth that cruise. It was only about 8-weeks, if I remember correctly. There was another port, but damned if I can remember.

Never did Copenhagen - so maybe you and I were aboard different years? I came aboard in late 86 - stayed aboard until DECOM. If you were aboard that day, remember the Nor-Easter that morning?? We did the decom on a 1MC from the bridge - !!

It was Keil - 89, after the explosion. We made a hasty "get the fuck out" of Norfolk, remember?

Also did Portsmouth that cruise. It was only about 8-weeks, if I remember correctly. There was another port, but damned if I can remember.

Never did Copenhagen - so maybe you and I were aboard different years? I came aboard in late 86 - stayed aboard until DECOM. If you were aboard that day, remember the Nor-Easter that morning?? We did the decom on a 1MC from the bridge - !!

I got out in 88. Almost exactly a year before the FUBAR.
Know a lot of the names but dodged the big bullet.

Northern Europe was late 85 - early 86.
You were in Panama with me, then

This is only a drill!

I don't really even understand the point of political conventions in the first place.

I go to libertarian meetings in my area but all we really do is meet at a restaurant/banquet hall, eat, talk politics and attempt to come up with a plan to spread the libertarian/classical liberal philosophy....

Gotcha. Then you and I never met.Most of those kids - were kids. FNG's. Poor guys. Was a horrible experience. You served under Sequist - I was one of Moosally's guys. And he was a damned great CO.

Gotcha. Then you and I never met.Most of those kids - were kids. FNG's. Poor guys. Was a horrible experience. You served under Sequist - I was one of Moosally's guys. And he was a damned great CO.

Both, actually. I was there for the COC.
Hoping to see both in July.
I'm flying to LA for the opening.
Moos retired as an admiral
:salute:

Moose didn't. O-6 is all he got, which is a shame, as he was going to be a Flag had this hadn't happened/they needed a scapegoat
He had a fantastic career with Mc-D/Doug -led the Aegis program. He has retired from that and is quite comfortable
Great guy and family.

I was in Portsmouth. First time since WWII an American Naval ship had been to England.
We got a rousing welcome there.

If you were in Portsmouth and Keil, the other port was Lahavre, France
:D

Forum List

Back