Republican Contradiction

yet you have heard NUMEROUS conservatives on here speaking against them and looking for a candidate who stands the same way

Keep trying with your lump assessment, troll

I've never heard any conservatives on this forum proposing to go after farm subsidies, and since you can't provide any links that the GOP politicians have either, it again confirms my previous statement.

1) Bullshit.. you have tons on here calling for the ending of all entitlements, subsidies, and welfare on ALL sides....
2) Dem, GOP senators want to weed $23.6 billion in antiquated payments to farmers - CNN even a bi-partisan one for you

Now shut the fuck up troll... you're a fucking liar and an idiot.. no way to go thru life

Eat shit you stupid fuck, you were put in your place thinking the GOP thugs actually want cuts to ALL entitlements. The only entitlement spending the GOP trash wants to slash is that to the poor and elderly, while bankrolling the snot out of the rich and their corporate masters,..

Last edited:
I've never heard any conservatives on this forum proposing to go after farm subsidies, and since you can't provide any links that the GOP politicians have either, it again confirms my previous statement.

1) Bullshit.. you have tons on here calling for the ending of all entitlements, subsidies, and welfare on ALL sides....
2) Dem, GOP senators want to weed $23.6 billion in antiquated payments to farmers - CNN even a bi-partisan one for you

Now shut the fuck up troll... you're a fucking liar and an idiot.. no way to go thru life

Eat shit you stupid fuck, you were put in your place thinking the GOP thugs actually want cuts to ALL entitlements. All they want to slash in help to the poor and elderly, while bankrolling the snot out of the rich and their corporate masters,..

You have been proven to be a liar....

You were indeed put in your place.. your bluff called.. and you have shown to be lacking..

XXXXXXX

Eat shit you stupid fuck, you were put in your place thinking the GOP thugs actually want cuts to ALL entitlements. All they want to slash in help to the poor and elderly, while bankrolling the snot out of the rich and their corporate masters,..

You were indeed put in your place.. your bluff called.. and you have shown to be lacking..

XXXXXXX

Lets not go that far….

Let me chime in to say I am against subsidies, and I am an Evil Conservative and not a “Repubic”, who wants a smaller less intrusive federal government… one just like our forefathers wanted for us.

XXXXXXX

Lets not go that far….

Let me chime in to say I am against subsidies, and I am an Evil Conservative and not a “Repubic”, who wants a smaller less intrusive federal government… one just like our forefathers wanted for us.

Nah... I openly call for all trolls to actually XXXXXXX.. I'll stick with that Not A Good Idea

Go kill yourself

Real mature and typical of you radical right wing hacks to those that don't agree with your misinformation.

Try learning about the issues before you post, then you might come across as the rare informed right winger :up:

What you are linking to is the current farm bill that, if you actually read it, you would know that the food stamps bill was earmarked to it as to why the GOP voted for it. The Dems want to cut farm subsidies, the GOP wants to cut food stamps.

Last edited:

XXXXXXX

Lets not go that far….

Then why on earth would you support the GOP? :up:

Black Label, you're following your great leader a little too far........Republicans are not your enemy, government is.

If you fail to see that then you need to switch that pic of Obama in your avatar to one of yourself. :lol:

Black Label, you're following your great leader a little too far........Republicans are not your enemy, government is.

If you fail to see that then you need to switch that pic of Obama in your avatar to one of yourself. :lol:

You need to look at what the actions are of politicians, not their campaign fodder.

The GOP has been the leaders of expanding government. Obama has been shrinking government more than any time since the Reagan admin.

We all know the right wing propaganda machine tells you Obama and the dems are the enemy, but that couldn't be further from the truth :up:

You need to look at what the actions are of politicians, not their campaign fodder.

The GOP has been the leaders of expanding government. Obama has been shrinking government more than any time since the Reagan admin.

We all know the right wing propaganda machine tells you Obama and the dems are the enemy, but that couldn't be further from the truth :up:

Yeah, keep believing that crap, the government is not shrinking. It isn't under Obama, it won't under the next President until we the people wake up.

The government is your enemy, no matter which party controls the White House.

Yeah, keep believing that crap, the government is not shrinking. It isn't under Obama, it won't under the next President until we the people wake up.

I take it you're voting for Johnson? Otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

Eat shit you stupid fuck, you were put in your place thinking the GOP thugs actually want cuts to ALL entitlements. The only entitlement spending the GOP trash wants to slash is that to the poor and elderly, while bankrolling the snot out of the rich and their corporate masters,..

What a pussy-assed bitch you are.

No wonder you had to whine about people negging you all the fucking time.
You're incapable of defending your own damned self.

You asked for proof of republicans against subsidies and it was provided to you.
But being the far-left troll that you are, you can't concede even slightly.

All the while you accuse the "evil GOP" of being the party that refuses to compromise.
:cuckoo:

Is it that miserable in your tiny little world that you have to make up shit in your own head to be so outraged about?
:cuckoo:

Like Bachmann that also takes farm subsidies?

And every REP or conservatives like or aligns 100% with Bachman...???

Keep digging troll

I've never heard of any kind of attempt to cut farm subsidies proposed from the GOP.
Unless you can name an instance where they have,...

The Ryan Budget cuts ag subsidies.

http://www.aei.org/press/economics/...at-ryan-budget-and-agricultural-cuts-release/

And they should be cut. It's farm welfare, which is particularly egregious during the biggest bull market in ag commodities in decades.

Passing ACA, Dodd-Frank, extending unemployment benefits, etc. ain't exactly shrinking government.

Farm subsidies is just nicely put "republican welfare" Without it, the GOP would lose their entire base of the rural hick vote.

Except for the many MANY conservatives and REPs who are against any type of welfare or subsidy...

Nice try though, troll

Oh... and I guess you would also say that you know the DEMs would lose their welfare base without their ever increasing handouts

Like Bachmann that also takes farm subsidies?
Oh no, you didn't bring that up. :laugh2:

THAT...is quit possibly, and there have been some real WHOPPERS, the biggest load of horse plop I've seen stated on USMB. EVER!

The passage of Obamacare ALONE required the immediate hire of 25 THOUSAND new IRS agents. You know, to collect all those new taxes that weren't taxes. That single bill ALONE takes over 1/6th of our economy and has ALREADY generated over 127 THOUSAND pages of NEW government regulations.

Good God man...buy a clue!

Dude, as was already pointed out and you just blew by like it wasn't there, FDR started the farm subsidy programs in this country.

Ever hear of the "set aside" program? Just to enlighten the TROLLS, it was a program started in the 50's. It required farmers to set aside a portion of their land to grass lands for conservation purposes. And it is the SINGLE biggest thing responsible for driving small family farms out of business in this country. Authorization for the program was finally ended in the 1996 Freedom to Farm bill that along with that ENDED SUBSIDIES and price supports for things like milk. Let's see, who was in control of both houses of Congress in 96? Oh yeah...REPUBLICANS!

There is STILL an incarnation of the program called CRP. It was born in 1985. Of course, you can say Reagan was president in 85, but Tip O'Neal (democrat) was speaker of the House...where ALL legislation originates, just for the constitutional challenged trolls out there. Just like they were in 1990 when the definition of what kind of lands were eligible for CRP was GREATLY expanded to such an extent that many of the small farms that were still left could make more money putting their farm in CRP than they could renting it out or farming it.

And given that the purpose of CRP is to conserve land for wildlife and endangered species, I'm guessing you don't or won't concede the evil republicans give a SHIT about conservation of wildlife.

Oh, just for a little historical perspective. Carter's FAKE ASS gas shortage LONG AGO made it so small farmers can't afford the equipment to farm their own land. That and the death tax democrats are so in love with was the final nail in the coffin of small family farms.

Some of you jackwagons really DO need to buy a clue!

And on a personal note. I have written my Kentucky Senators and Representatives for YEARS about this crap and have the letters from them to prove it. The latest was to Senate Minority leader McConnell about 5 months ago, telling him that the notion of burning food for fuel is LUNACY and that Americans deserved better than government mandated and subsidized ethanol.

I have posted DOZENS of times on this topic on this form and others. And if you look at ANY conservative forum, like the Town Hall forums, you'll find PLENTY of republicans and conservatives calling for the repeal of farm and ALL subsidies period.

Last edited:

I take it you're voting for Johnson? Otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

Wow that black label fits you well, hypocrit.

Forum List

Back