Republican Congressman playing the race card

So much for that whole big tent philosophy. I guess the Tea Baggers really got to them...

Those tea partyers really concern you, I see.

Funny. I cant recall anytime that I ever mentioned code pink....until now.

good grief, you'd have to be BLIND to not see that the Obama favors blacks over others.

He attended a church for 20yrs that preached Black Liberation. read up on that one folks.

you whites out there who voted for him, you all got SUCKERED.:lol:

So much for that whole big tent philosophy. I guess the Tea Baggers really got to them...

Who gives a shit about Code Pink? Bunch of loons....did you join their group too, or something?

I did not even join the tea party.
I just have no reason to ridicule them. Just as I have no reason to ridicule code pink, Right to lifers, right to choosers...and I can go on.

good grief, you'd have to be BLIND to not see that the Obama favors blacks over others.

He attended a church for 20yrs that preached Black Liberation. read up on that one folks.

Thats crap.
They were not suckered by his race and or biases.. They were suckered by his rhetoric and bullshit. Race has squat to do with it.

Who gives a shit about Code Pink? Bunch of loons....did you join their group too, or something?

I just have no reason to ridicule them. Just as I have no reason to ridicule code pink, Right to lifers, right to choosers...and I can go on.

So, you brought Code Pink into this conversation....WHY?

I was ridiculing you for bringing the tea partyers into it.
Why did you bring them into it?

The left always has to have a Boogie Man to hate on.

Last year it was Rush and talk radio, this year it was Sarah Palin.

Today it's the Tea Party.

Boooooooo:lol:

The Black fearing white woman makes yet another baseless claim. Congratulations, you've just been crowned Queen Retard of USMB.

The Black fearing white woman makes yet another baseless claim. Congratulations, you've just been crowned Queen Retard of USMB.

and you are crowned the idiot race baiting Obama ass kisser of Usmb.

Because in MY HUMBLE OPINION, it was very STUPID of the GOP and Michael "Street wise" Steele to ever align themselves with such a fringe element. That's why.

"White folks greed runs a world in need" -- BH Obama

Because in MY HUMBLE OPINION, it was very STUPID of the GOP and Michael "Street wise" Steele to ever align themselves with such a fringe element. That's why.

Fair enough. However, I dont agree it is a fringe element. Although I do agree that there are some that are firnge elements within the tea party.

But heck, there are fringe elements in every group of people.

The Republican who is the focal point of this thread is a race baiter, he's screaming for all white people to unite against the black boogeyman president while accusing Obama of favoring blacks, oxymoronic.

now we are the Fringe element. weren't we just the
Mob element
Racist element
extremist element
etc etc element

yesterday?:lol:

The Republican who is the focal point of this thread is a race baiter, he's screaming for all white people to unite against the black boogeyman president while accusing Obama of favoring blacks, oxymoronic.

that's some imagination you got going there.
but leave it to you to come out with some stupid shit that wasn't even said or applied.

New Topics

Forum List

Back