Republican congressman ashamed of Trump

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Good on the Congressman. Anyone supporting Assad in our government should be privatized to look for new work.

GOP rep.: I'm ashamed of our government

New Day
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) condemned the government's response to the Syria's alleged use of chemical weapons.

Source: CNN

He supports along with McCain and others that we go into a war zone in Syria when in fact there are already shit loads of factions in there doing their own thing. He's sounds like a warmonger to me from all of his statements in articles going clear back to at least 2013. He was right on Iraq in 2011 "I think it's a terrible mistake," the congressman said. "Iraq is still in need of our stabilizing troops. Even if its just 5,000 or 10,000 troops." but he is wrong if he he thinks we should put our feet into the middle of the mess in Syria at this point. This is a part of Putn's mess he bought the farm when he claimed that Assad didn't have chemical weapons. Its on him and the UN leave it there.

Putin Rejects Idea Syria Used Chemical Weapons: Russian President Calls on Obama to Turn Over All Evidence to U.N. Security Council
: By Paul Sonne, Updated Aug. 31, 2013 2:56 p.m. ET MOSCOW—Russian President Vladimir Putin called the idea that the Syrian regime would use chemical weapons "absolute nonsense" and said "run-of-the-mill interceptions of some conversations that don't prove anything" can't justify military...................

White House Responds to Rep. Adam Kinzinger's Call For Syria Vote Outreach
Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a vocal supporter of President Obama's push for Congress to authorize a military strike on Syria, said Sunday on "This Week" that he had reached out to the White House and offered to help build support but did not hear back from the administration last week.

"Look, I think it's going to be very difficult for him to get votes and I think this goes back, not just to the issue itself, but you can't begin to build a relationship with Congress for the first time when you need their support on something like this," Kinzinger said on the "This Week" roundtable. "I mean look, a week - or a week and a half ago - my office actually reached out to the White House and said, 'Hey we support the strike on Syria, we're going to help you round up support if you need it,' I haven't heard back from the White House yet."

"I haven't heard back from anyone, I don't even know who my White House liaison is, which is supposed to be creating this relationship," Kinzinger added. " So now we find ourselves in a situation where I think the president has made the decision correctly that the cost of using chemical weapons should far exceed the benefit that anybody gains from it and he's trying to build a relationship with Congress and there's a trust deficit."

What do you suggest, Jake? We have always let Muslims kill Muslims. It is what they do. We didn't interfere.
We can send our young men and women over there to be killed too, but we will never change the way Muslims treat Muslims and everyone else. Haley is on TV showing us pictures of little Muslim children who were gassed by a Muslim adult. Heartbreaking to be sure, but what is the solution? Put a different Muslim in charge? Go to war with Russia over which Muslim is the best Muslim to kill other Muslims?
What do you suggest we do?

And a side note, According to the Bible code, before we invaded Iraq, WMD's went from Iraq to Syria by way of the road to Damascus. Could have intercepted those suckers if only the Bible was relevant..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back