Republican Compares Obama to the Terrorists that Crashed United Airlines Flight 93

The reason Republicans became so angry when Grayson said their health care plan was to "Die Quickly", was because THAT was actually the truth.

Wow. How'd you know?

Who told you?

That was supposed to be a closely guarded VRWC Secret.

Asshole

It never was a secret. That was ALWAYS the Republican plan. You have a little spittle hanging just - there. You may want to wipe that off.

Grayson is the brains of the modern Democrat Party and you're his sock puppet

It's called reality, Doug.

ObamaCare and raising taxes will do more damage to the economy.

ObamaCare isn't "Free Health Care" but you know that, right?

And those two police actions that Boooooooooooooosh and DICK started carry a price tag. A price tag that we are borrowing money from COMMUNIST China to pay. You do know that, right Frank?
Three critical errors with your reply.

They are not police actions and we did not start them. There is no Consitutional responsibility to spend money on the citizens of this country, but there IS a Constitutional responsibility to defend this country.

Pelosi, Obama & Dems everywhere respond, "Constitution? Wussdat?"

It's called reality, Doug.

ObamaCare and raising taxes will do more damage to the economy.

ObamaCare isn't "Free Health Care" but you know that, right?

And those two police actions that Boooooooooooooosh and DICK started carry a price tag. A price tag that we are borrowing money from COMMUNIST China to pay. You do know that, right Frank?

They are not police actions and we did not start them. There is no Consitutional responsibility to spend money on the citizens of this country, but there IS a Constitutional responsibility to defend this country.

Cool...please tell me how we were defending ourselves by invading Iraq? Since it is well known that almost ALL of the terrorists who actually DID attack our country on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia.

What does that have to do with Obama & Pelosi taking over US HealthCare system and American industries?

You want to bitch about spending money we do not have, so please try to remember the money Boooooooooooooooosh and DICK strapped to the back of my daughter when you are bitching.

Yeah, you support Obama and Dems for their fiscal conservatism, gotcha.

The narrative Obama White House officials are writing about themselves is that they are uncompromising, ungracious, and ready to run roughshod over popular opinion. They have mastered the Chicago way of politics: reward friends, punish enemies, and jam the opposition. Voters have a tendency to quickly grow tired of pugnacious governance.

I think this is what he meant.

Furthermore, the terrorists didn't crash flight 93 to the ground, U.S. citizens did.. unless you are claiming that they were the terrorists.

What does that have to do with Obama & Pelosi taking over US HealthCare system and American industries?

You want to bitch about spending money we do not have, so please try to remember the money Boooooooooooooooosh and DICK strapped to the back of my daughter when you are bitching.

Yeah, you support Obama and Dems for their fiscal conservatism, gotcha.

Not at all, if you actually gave a shit, you would know from my posts already that I support Obama for spending my money on Americans instead of spending it to destroy foreign countries, only to spend MORE of my money helping the people of said countries build it back. Get it, Sparky?

FDR presided over 8 years of average 17% unemployment. Think of it. 7 more years worse than the last one and because he gave the Gubbamint massive silicon Teats, he's considered "great" by the Marxists who teach at Universities and write for our newspapers

Obama wants to be like FDR and President over an economy worse that the 7 Biblical lean years

people will always choose eating over starvation.

The narrative Obama White House officials are writing about themselves is that they are uncompromising, ungracious, and ready to run roughshod over popular opinion. They have mastered the Chicago way of politics: reward friends, punish enemies, and jam the opposition. Voters have a tendency to quickly grow tired of pugnacious governance.

Furthermore, the terrorists didn't crash flight 93 to the ground, U.S. citizens did.. unless you are claiming that they were the terrorists.

Pelosi called us Nazis and teabaggers

Comprehension and deep thinking has never been your forte, so I won't even bother with trying to explain simple parallels to you...

Cool...please tell me how we were defending ourselves by invading Iraq? Since it is well known that almost ALL of the terrorists who actually DID attack our country on 9/11 came from Saudi Arabia.
you actually have the audacity to question other peoples intelligence?

What is the very best defense one can have? Do you know?

The country of citizenship means nothing. If it was determined that Saudi Arabia was involved, they would have been hit too.

So, tell Me again how it is that the responsibility of the President of the United States does not include defending this country?

Or are you one of those people who believe that they have to be storming our shores before we are permitted to defend ourselves?

The country of citizenship means nothing. If it was determined that Saudi Arabia was involved, they would have been hit too.

So, tell Me again how it is that the responsibility of the President of the United States does not include defending this country?

Or are you one of those people who believe that they have to be storming our shores before we are permitted to defend ourselves?

Are you saying that Iraq was behind 9/11?

No, I am not. Comprehension is your friend.

Are you always this rabid sounding? I asked you what SHOULD HAVE BEEN a very simple question. Instead, you spew bullshit. Please do try to stay on topic, will you?

No, I am not. Comprehension is your friend.

And comprehension is OBVIOUSLY not yours. Answer the question.

Are you always this rabid sounding? I asked you what SHOULD HAVE BEEN a very simple question. Instead, you spew bullshit. Please do try to stay on topic, will you?
I answered you question. It is not My problem that you have no answer to the truth.

As to the analogy that Obama is flying the plane into the ground ala Flight 93, I find it a very poor analogy.

The pilots of that plane flew it into the ground to save America. To imply that The Obama (may his camels be free of parasites) is trying to save America is pretty silly. It would also put those who oppose Obama as terrorists.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Comprehension and deep thinking has never been your forte, so I won't even bother with trying to explain simple parallels to you...

And simple parallels are beyond your ability to explain, so yes, don't bother.

Forum List

Back