Republican compares Arizona law to Gestapo

Illegal immigrants are criminals in our Country and they know it! They are not Jews in Nazi Germany buy a long shot or Jews who came here legally. The Jewish community should be outraged by this sick and twisted progressive Marxist/Fascist anology that compares them to the foreign domestic invaders of our Country by criminal subversives. If you or anyone supports the continued presence of illegal subversives who have placed themselves above our laws to undermine them and our Country and support the continued invasion of our Country then you are anti-American enemy subversives guilty of treason against our Constitutional Republic! :twisted:

many hispanic Americans ARE citizens of this country, and allowing a policeman to stop them and ask them for their papers with no cause other than the color of their skin or their accent, that certainly IS reminiscent of Nazy Germany.
Oh shut up with the Nazi crap, ya' paranoid freak.:cuckoo:

Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) ripped into the new Arizona immigration law today, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

"This law of 'frontier justice' – where law enforcement officials are required to stop anyone based on 'reasonable suspicion' that they may be in the country illegally – is reminiscent of a time during World War II when the Gestapo in Germany stopped people on the street and asked for their papers without probable cause," Mack said in a statement.
Mack (R) compares Ariz. law to Nazi Germany - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

:eusa_eh:

So now you think Republicans are a source of moral authority?
Make up your mind, sleazebag.

Nope, Rab, you're bass ackwards as usual.

Mack's point makes clear the party pols are grabbing for political air. He doesn't want any confusion in the elections this fall with all that.

so far no one has offered to help Arizona.. All they get is bitch slapped.. now you know why they do what they do.. they can rest their case..

More bull shit from the mouth of she who is not too bright.

Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Services

•Expansion of exit pilot and key land points of entry and general border secutiry priorities – $45,000,000
•Support of existing Customs and Border Protections – $368,000,000
•Expansion of electronic employment verification system, E-Verify, that hlps US employers to comply with immigration laws – $110,000,000

Illegal immigrants are criminals in our Country and they know it! They are not Jews in Nazi Germany buy a long shot or Jews who came here legally. The Jewish community should be outraged by this sick and twisted progressive Marxist/Fascist anology that compares them to the foreign domestic invaders of our Country by criminal subversives. If you or anyone supports the continued presence of illegal subversives who have placed themselves above our laws to undermine them and our Country and support the continued invasion of our Country then you are anti-American enemy subversives guilty of treason against our Constitutional Republic! :twisted:

many hispanic Americans ARE citizens of this country, and allowing a policeman to stop them and ask them for their papers with no cause other than the color of their skin or their accent, that certainly IS reminiscent of Nazy Germany.

This bill is the definition of racial profiling. Seriously.

I just read a letter written by a lady that was born in Austria before the Nazi take over. They ( voted ) for themselves to have German rule. At first all thought that they did the right thing. The promise was broken.
THE NAZIS DID ALL THESE THINGS!
Took God out of the classroom ( replaced all crosses with pictures of Hitler )
Took over the education of all children
Started a youth corp
Took over private industry
Took over banks
Introduced work for all through ( public works projects ) working for the Nazi government
Handed ration books out, if you didn't work you didn't eat ( food stamps )
Controlled all media
Took away freedom of speech
Encouraged neighbors to inform on one another and quelled all assemblies
Introduced universal health care
Collected all firearms
WHEN THE WAR STARTED
Drafted all men that was thought fit to fight
Made all woman work jobs that the men had held ( Women in those days did not work outside of the home )
Through ( health care ) they took all people ( deemed ) unfit out of the towns for ( treatment ) they were never seen again
THE NAZIS DID MUCH WORSE AS WE ALL KNOW. ( BUT DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN )?

Thanks for coming, and there is the door.

Unless you want to support the claims with evidence.

so far no one has offered to help Arizona.. All they get is bitch slapped.. now you know why they do what they do.. they can rest their case..

Why would anyone help Arizona do this fascist chit? And they deserve to get bitch slapped for it.

HAHAHAHa.....you know he's right. You wingnuts can't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant from Mexico and a Mexican born in the US. I wonder how many white Europeans will be accosted under this new edict? I'd say none.....because wingnuts (like you) think that white people are all here legally.

No, Harry Dresden, you troll, no, no, this is not a police state. Put away the truncheon.

No, Harry Dresden, you troll, no, no, this is not a police state. Put away the truncheon.

hey Jake ...calm down.......the Dude said that you cant tell the difference...im saying give me 5 minutes talking to the individual....ill tell you if he is legal or not....

Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.) ripped into the new Arizona immigration law today, comparing it to Nazi Germany.

"This law of 'frontier justice' – where law enforcement officials are required to stop anyone based on 'reasonable suspicion' that they may be in the country illegally – is reminiscent of a time during World War II when the Gestapo in Germany stopped people on the street and asked for their papers without probable cause," Mack said in a statement.

How in the hell does Calderon question AZ motives? He has drug wars out of control, they have every right to enforce the law, my wife is 100% Mexican (5th generation) and clearly agrees with the position AZ has taken, they choose to enforce the law and get accused of racial profiling, talk about profiling!!

Here we go again--a Republican--Connie Mack--who lives in Cuban Latino country--who is out there not "representing" the legal constituents of his state--and feels it's better to play the "personal political ambition policy"--by doing a "cover his ASS" with families in Florida that may have family members that are illegals. He is only hoping to get a leg up on the Cuban hispanic vote.

It kind of makes one nauseated after a while--doesn't it?

TEA PARTY MOVEMENT--is the answer. We don't put up with the B.S. from either party.

Last edited:

hey Jake ...calm down.......the Dude said that you cant tell the difference...im saying give me 5 minutes talking to the individual....ill tell you if he is legal or not....

Did you put in "talking" with the five minutes bit? If you did, I missed it. I agree that either one of us can identify an illegal, and I don't think it would take even five minutes. The point is that we don't have the legal authorization to invade a person's privacy. And, yes, anyone in the U.S is subject to the law and its legal protections.

HAHAHAHa.....you know he's right. You wingnuts can't tell the difference between an illegal immigrant from Mexico and a Mexican born in the US. I wonder how many white Europeans will be accosted under this new edict? I'd say none.....because wingnuts (like you) think that white people are all here legally.

We the people should have a vote in matters that affects our Country in so many ways. However, the progressive Repubocrat traitors have completely stripped the American people of our voice and everything else that isn't nailed down....

There is nothing honest about this bill and the more I watch some GOPers the more I know the many in the party just about keeping their seats and maintaining a centralized federal government that has power over the people.

This bill is a farce. It is a scam and it is created to subvert the will of the Puerta Rican people who have voted against statehood EVERY time they have been given the chance. So what did these Democrats and Republicans do to force the issue?

They are allowing people not in Puerta Rico to vote on it.

They are making a plurality win instead of a majority by adding (3) options.

No law, no candidate, should ever be allowed to pass or take a seat without a majority of votes. 50% + 1 vote. People like Al Franken should have never been allowed to take a seat. Run offs between the top two candidates or options should ALWAYS occur. To do otherwise is to scam the people.

This is a scam and anyone that cannot recognize it is an idiot. There are also plenty of scumbags that are alright with the ploy and they are rotten to the core.

$300,000 dollars is a lot, but in that election Obama raised at least 115 million. 300 thousand is barely a pebble in the pond. Its not whether Puerto Rico is a state or commonwealth or even a goldmine, its that our political system encourages plutocracy and is in desperate need for reform.

Puerto Rico receives $5,405,000,000. New York receives $43,297,000,000. Tennessee receives $9,031,000,000. Here's my source:

Puerto Rico does not have to pay federal taxes, which is insulting as I'm sure Puerto Ricans work as hard and pay their taxes as dutifully as any other American. Puerto Rico is only exempt from the federal income tax because they are not a state, but they pay a Puerto Rican income tax that can easily be reflected to the federal level. Below is some tax information on Puerto Rico:

The revisions that our governor signed into law yesterday to the immigration law goes a long ways to reduce concerns I had with the original legislation.

As you know, one of the local ranchers was murdered in Douglas two weeks ago. His funeral is tomorrow. I received three messages similar to the one below from different officers within the Rangers and law enforcement.

Yesterday afternoon I talked to another rancher near us who is a friend of ours and whose great grandfather started their ranch here in 1880. These are good people. He told me what really happened out at the Krentz ranch and what you won't read in the papers. The Border Patrol is afraid of starting a small war between civilians here and the drug cartels in Mexico.

Bob Krentz was checking his water like he does every evening and came upon an illegal who was lying on the ground telling him he was sick. Bob called the Border Patrol and asked for a medical helicopter evac. As he turned to go back to his ATV he was shot in the side. The round came from down and angled up so they know the shooter was on the ground. Bob's firearm was in the ATV so he had no chance. Wounded he called the Cochise County Sheriff and asked for help. Bleeding in the lungs he called his brother but the line was bad so he called his wife but again the line was bad.

Several ranchers heard the radio call and drove to his location. Bob was dead by this time. The ranchers tracked the shooter 8 miles back towards Mexico and cornered him in a brushy draw. This was all at night. The Sheriff and Border Patrol arrived and told them not to go down and engage the murderer. They went around to the back side and if you can believe it the assassin managed to get by a BP helicopter and a Sheriff's posse and back to Mexico. So much for professional help when you need it.

One week before the murder Bob and his brother Phil (who I shoot with) hauled a huge quantity of drugs off the ranch that they found in trucks. One week before that a rancher near Naco did the same thing. Two nights later gangs broke into his ranch house and beat him and his wife and told them that if they touched any drugs they found they would come back and kill them. The ranchers here deal with cut fences and haul drug deliveries off their ranches all the time. What ranchers think is that the drug cartels beat the one rancher and shot Bob because they wanted to send a message. Bob always gave food and water to illegals and so they think they sent the assassin to pose as an illegal who was hungry and thirsty knowing it would catch Bob off guard.

What is going on down here is NOT being reported. You need to tell people how bad it is along the border. Texas is worse. Near El Paso it's in a state of war. 5000 people were killed in Ciudad Juarez last year and it's over 2000 so far this year. Gun sales down here are through the roof and I get emails from people wanting firearms training. Something has to be done but I don't hold out much hope. These gangs have groups in almost every city in the US. This is serious business. The Barrio Azteca and their sub gangs are like Mexican Corporations and organized extremely well. If this doesn't get dealt with down here you guys will deal with it on your streets."

It is PURE TREASON against the people of Puerto Rico, and the American people. Corruption at our expense and future. I guess the idiots are trying to force a confrontation with the people. I will be glad to see it happen. It's long over due.... The people will win when it happens.... We out-number them....

The PR situation is even worse than we know. Just last month the RINO governor of PR declared all their birth certificates as invalid. The citizens now have to reapply for new birth certificates. The fraudulent excuse he gave was that identity theft was rampant. How convenient that he did this right before a vote of the people for statehood would occur. Could it possibly be because they voted it down three times before? Could he possibly be stacking the deck so they can defeat the will of the people by not allowing them to vote? Could it possibly be that he is also opening the door for millions of illegals to now apply for free birth certificates? I think it is possible.

He is one of the worst RINO's than we have ever seen here in the states. He supports everything obamacorn is about and is vocal about it. He wants to help obama get a second term, and this is all part of his plan.

I cannot believe that I am the only one talking about this, but here is the link:

In March 2010 Puerto Rico declared all their birth certificates invalid!!!!!

Voter fraud & illegals get free birth certificates. You betcha.

We the people should have a vote in matters that affects our Country in so many ways. However, the progressive Repubocrat traitors have completely stripped the American people of our voice and everything else that isn't nailed down....

There is nothing honest about this bill and the more I watch some GOPers the more I know the many in the party just about keeping their seats and maintaining a centralized federal government that has power over the people.

This bill is a farce. It is a scam and it is created to subvert the will of the Puerta Rican people who have voted against statehood EVERY time they have been given the chance. So what did these Democrats and Republicans do to force the issue?

They are allowing people not in Puerta Rico to vote on it.

They are making a plurality win instead of a majority by adding (3) options.

No law, no candidate, should ever be allowed to pass or take a seat without a majority of votes. 50% + 1 vote. People like Al Franken should have never been allowed to take a seat. Run offs between the top two candidates or options should ALWAYS occur. To do otherwise is to scam the people.

This is a scam and anyone that cannot recognize it is an idiot. There are also plenty of scumbags that are alright with the ploy and they are rotten to the core.

$300,000 dollars is a lot, but in that election Obama raised at least 115 million. 300 thousand is barely a pebble in the pond. Its not whether Puerto Rico is a state or commonwealth or even a goldmine, its that our political system encourages plutocracy and is in desperate need for reform.

Puerto Rico receives $5,405,000,000. New York receives $43,297,000,000. Tennessee receives $9,031,000,000. Here's my source:

Puerto Rico does not have to pay federal taxes, which is insulting as I'm sure Puerto Ricans work as hard and pay their taxes as dutifully as any other American. Puerto Rico is only exempt from the federal income tax because they are not a state, but they pay a Puerto Rican income tax that can easily be reflected to the federal level. Below is some tax information on Puerto Rico:

ALERT! FEDS ATTACK THE DISABLED!

The IRS is issuing warrents against disabled people on SSI! People who became permenantly disabled from employment due to seriuos medical conditions and didn't qualify for regular social security benefits were put on SSI disability. Though, there are many others on SSI under different cicumstances being victimized by the progressive Fascist IRS. Once on SSI, many could no longer afford pay child support because of the low monthly SSI payments which are based strictly on personal needs, and these SSI payments are federally exempt from child support collection agencies. Usually, Family Court Judges exempt people on SSI from having to pay child support under hardship waivers. However, many progressive Judges today will not give out this waiver which allows large amounts of back child support to pile up on disabled people. The progressive Judges do this injustice to the disabled under the pretense that a person on SSI might come into some kind of money in the future, and therefore be confiscated by the gov't.

In the mean time terror and force is being enforced upon the disabled people of America.... More feindish polcies from Obama and his band of treasonous subversives who infiltrated our gov't....

The IRS warrents state that they will seize any and all assets the person on SSI has for up to 20 years. Slavery and Oppression at its finest!

Read this and tell me this isn't exactly the path we are going down!!!!!! What the hell is it that they don't understand about illegal???
Thank God for Arizona, they had the courage to pass a law to do what our Federal Government refuses to do - enforce immigration laws.

Wherever you stand on this issue, please take the time to read this important truth......

We know Richard Lamm(D) as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. A while back there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington,DC , filled to capacity by many of America's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, "Mexifornia", explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal was destroying the entire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America.

The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide."

"Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

" First, to destroy America, turn America into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset , put it this way: 'The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy.' Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, Corsicans and Muslims."

Lamm went on:

" Second, to destroy America , invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. Make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal; that there are no cultural differences. Make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds."

" Third, we could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.' Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

"Fourth, I would make our fastest growing demographic group the least educated. I would add a second underclass, unassimilated, undereducated, and antagonistic to our population. I would have this second underclass have a 50% dropout rate from high school."

" My fifth point for destroying America would be to get big foundations and business to give these efforts lots of money. I would invest in ethnic identity, and I would establish the cult of 'Victimology.' I would get all minorities to think that their lack of success was the fault of the majority. I would start a grievance industry blaming all minority failure on the majority placation."

" My sixth plan for America's downfall would include dual citizenship, and promote divided loyalties. I would celebrate diversity over unity. I would stress differences rather than similarities. Diverse people worldwide are mostly engaged in hating each other - that is, when they are not killing each other. A diverse, peaceful, or stable society is against most historical precept. People undervalue the unity it takes to keep a nation together. Look at the ancient Greeks. The Greeks believed that they belonged to the same race; they possessed a common language and literature; and they worshipped the same gods. All Greece took part in the Olympic games. A common enemy, Persia, threatened their liberty. Yet all these bonds were not strong enough to overcome two factors: local patriotism and geographical conditions that nurtured political divisions. Greece fell. "E. Pluribus Unum" -- From many, one. In that historical reality, if we put the emphasis on the 'pluribus' instead of the 'Unum,' we will " Balkanize " America as surely as Kosovo."

" Next to last, I would place all subjects off limits. Make it taboo to talk about anything against the cult of 'diversity.' I would find a word similar to 'heretic c' in the 16th century - that stopped discussion and paralyzed thinking. Words like 'racist' or 'xenophobe' halt discussion and debate. Having made America a bilingual/bicultural country, having established multi-cult um, having the large foundations fund the doctrine of 'Victimology,' I would next make it impossible to enforce our immigration laws. I would develop a mantra: That because immigration has been good for America, it must always be good. I would make every individual immigrant symmetric and ignore the cumulative impact of millions of them."

In the last minute of his speech, Governor Lamm wiped his brow. Profound silence followed. Finally he said, "Lastly, I would censor Victor Hanson Davis's book 'Mexifornia.' His book is dangerous. It exposes the plan to destroy America. If you feel America deserves to be destroyed, don't read that book."

There was no applause. A chilling fear quietly rose like an ominous cloud above every attendee at the conference. Every American in that room knew that everything Lamm enumerated was proceeding methodically, quietly, darkly, yet pervasively across the United States today. Discussion is being suppressed. Over 100 languages are ripping the foundation of our educational system and national cohesiveness. Even barbaric cultures that practice female genital mutilation are growing as we celebrate 'diversity.' American jobs are vanishing into the Third World as corporations create a Third World in America. Take note of California and other states. To date, ten million illegal aliens and growing fast. It is reminiscent of George Orwell's book "1984." In that story, three slogans are engraved in the Ministry of Truth building: "War is peace," "Freedom is slavery," and " Ignorance is strength."

Governor Lamm walked back to his seat. It dawned on everyone at the conference that our nation and the future of this great democracy is deeply in trouble and worsening fast. If we don't get this immigration monster stopped within three years, it will rage like a California wildfire and destroy everything in its path, especially The American Dream.

If you care for and love our country, take the time to pass this on.

If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under" - Ronald Reagan

A coupl of facts:

Puerto Rico agricultural; They were at one time #1 in Sugar, Coffee, and Various tropical Fruits. They were also self sufficient in Cattle, Fishing and Poultry. Then FDR decided to build Bases and industrial complexes that enjoyed tax free status for ten years each after which they packed up and left; leaving their employees scrambling for new jobs. The Majority of the former agricultural lands were developed into subdivisions for the workers of those industries. With each acre developed the subsistance food diminished, making the Island more dependent on imported food and goods. As the jobs dissapeared the displaced workers looked to government handouts, until now the tax breaks have been repealed, making business venture of any largess unatractive to large business investment, and the people even more dependent. Only two bases and a large sattelite tracking radar remain of any value to the U.S. The Sugar and Coffee that were #1 collapsed when Cuba was given all the contracts at cheaper prices to the dictatorship of Batista.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back