Republican Capitalism Would Cut Healthcare Prices About 80%...............

If the Republicans had such a pie-in-the-sky plan (which the rest of us call the Hurry-Up-And-Croak Healthcare Plan), they could have passed it by now since for almost two years they've controlled both houses plus the WH.

actually Trump does not control enough to build simple wall( his main promise) let alone to change health care system. Just like Obama did not control enough to pass single payer or even Obamacare without huge lies( if you like your doctor you can keep him etc). Do you understand that we have divided govt even when one party has 51% control??

and add 10-20 years to our life spans. In fact, health care is so important that we need capitalism there more than in other industries. Where else do you want to insure maximum quality and minimum price as much?

Hi, Teddy. I remember you from another forum from years ago. Still posting the same fantasies and selling the same old snake oil.

He goes by "Special Ed" around these parts. His nonsense is particularly irksome to me because I actually am a libertarian and a staunch supporter of free markets. Please don't be mislead. Ed has no sane comprehension of the words he throws around.

Ed has no sane comprehension of the words he throws around.

Of course if true you not be so afraid to provide a great example for whole world to see example.
Conservatives are for freedom and capitalism but for imposing morality.
Libertarians are for freedom and capitalism but not for imposing morality. All the victims and their loved ones who have been killed by our mass shooters might well have benefited from the imposition of morality.

Forum List

Back