Debate Now Republican candidates discussion, No Conservative/libertarian/tea party women should post here

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Rules for this thread....

you must not be a woman who supports conservative, libertarian or Tea Party beliefs and candidates.....

If you identify in any of your posts that you are a woman who supports Conservative/libertarian/tea party candidates or beliefs, you cannot post in this thread...

If you are a known hater who happens to back Conservative/libertarian/tea party ideas or candidates and happen to be a woman, you cannot post in this thread.....

This thread is for men to debate the Republican Presidential Candidates without the interference from right wing women....

Go

What is the purpose of banning the women?

Only women of the specified political persuasions.

I believe this is a parody of another thread whose tenor was "We're going to have a 'debate' but only with people who agree with us."

I could be wrong.

I believe this is a parody of another thread whose tenor was "We're going to have a 'debate' but only with people who agree with us."

I could be wrong.
Oh so fair debate in this instance means ONLY one gender of those who oppose?

Again, I'm just guessing. But that would make this thread as "fair" as the one it's parodying.

I could be wrong.

Again, I'm just guessing. But that would make this thread as "fair" as the one it's parodying.
I have not seen the other thread.

I could be wrong.

I have not seen the other thread.
Nothing surprising here.

Forum List

Back