Debate Now Republican candidates discussion, Conservative/libertarian/tea party only

Okay Super Tuesday has come and gone with Trump taking an impressive seven states, Cruz three states, Rubio one. Carson and Kasich are not yet making any noise about dropping out.

Rubio gave the traditional establishment speech with a few Trump is a con artist thrown in. I was horrified at Cruz's follow up speech--he was so blatantly dishonest in his criticism of Trump I was embarrassed for him plus he seriously disappointed me and angered me--he was pretty much my candidate of choice. Now I'm not so sure that he has the character I expect in a candidate.

I am still not a Trump supporter but I was really impressed with his press conference last night. Gone was the blustering, unfocused, nut job we have come to expect of Trump. Here is a disciplined, focused, and actually presidential. Following some brief opening remarks, he took questions from reporters and answered each one without hesitation and competently:

If you want to skip Christi/s introduction, Trump starts speaking roughly at 2:20:

Yeah, I think this thread's pretty much played out.
I'd imagine that, at this point, either most people are fairly set in their decisions or they've already cast their vote in the Primary.
All I can say is that it's going to be a LONG eight months.:(

Forum List

Back