• Rick Santorum

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Scott Walker

Votes: 10 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
before we get more votes for Walker,people should see he is tied in to the same corrupt immigration"program" that the Clinton cronies and bush cronies are. Scott Walker backs controversial immigrant investor program
Another reason to vote for him. Immigration should be open only to those with money or providing jobs.

that is a morally repugnant stance...my ancestors, and likely yours, wouldnt have been able to get in under your idea.
entrance should be restricted equally.

most of these EB-5 immigrants, according to sites I've seen, are running from the Chinese governments anti-corruption campaign...these are the people we want here?.....and some are getting ripped off here in questionable "development" schemes....its an ugly program that should be shut down.

before we get more votes for Walker,people should see he is tied in to the same corrupt immigration"program" that the Clinton cronies and bush cronies are. Scott Walker backs controversial immigrant investor program
Another reason to vote for him. Immigration should be open only to those with money or providing jobs.

that is a morally repugnant stance...my ancestors, and likely yours, wouldnt have been able to get in under your idea.

most of these EB-5 immigrants, according to sites I've seen, are running from the Chinese governments anti-corruption campaign...these are the people we want here?.....and some are getting ripped off here in questionable "development" schemes....its an ugly program that should be shut down.
different times require different standards. We don't need more poor people competing for jobs. Therefore we shouldn't import poor people. We do need money and people providing jobs. Therefore we should import those kinds of people. Immigration should be based on our citizens needs not the needs of the immigrant.

different times require different standards. We don't need more poor people competing for jobs. Therefore we shouldn't import poor people. We do need money and people providing jobs. Therefore we should import those kinds of people. Immigration should be based on our citizens needs not the needs of the immigrant.

I dont think we need money that bad and not these people..or a lot of them...who it seems are crooks trying to escape a Chinese crackdown on crooks.

and good deal....it seems since I announced that, we got someone to switch their vote away from Walker to Paul....or maybe it was a new voter...anyway...perhaps Walker will fade away.

last day for this poll is tomorrow...get your opinion registered now.

Forum List

Back