Republican candidate in PJ's with lingerie model at party

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Republican Blake Farenthold caught in his pj's with half-naked models | Nerve.com

Holy hell, that dude looks like Flounder from animal house.

polpjgood.jpg

animalhouse6.jpg

Wyoming, do you happen to own a van with the windows blacked out, maybe a roll of duct tape in the glove compartment?

yeah i drive a van. yeah it's got duct tape over the windows, and yeah, i just very well may be a pedophile. what's it to you guys?

He does look like Flounder. :lol:

I wonder what would happen if he were an African American candidate who was a Democrat. Oh wait, I don't have to wonder.

Harold Ford, Jr. - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ford faced Republican Bob Corker in the November 2006 election. Not long after Corker's primary victory was assured, Ford challenged Corker to seven televised debates across the state. In response, Corker said he would debate Ford, though he did not agree to seven debates.[citation needed]

In October 2006, the Republican Party ran radio and television ads characterized by some as racially tinged. A radio spot, referred to by critics as the "jungle drums" ad, had drums playing when Ford's name was mentioned and patriotic music when Corker's name was spoken. This ad was criticized as attacking Ford's race by evoking images of primitive, chanting African tribes.[25] A television ad that received more attention featured satirical "man‑on‑the‑street" interviews purporting to support Ford, including one in which a blond white woman talks about meeting Ford at "the Playboy party"; she returns at the end of the ad to wink and whisper "Harold, call me." The ad was denounced by many people, including Republican former Senator William Cohen, who called it "a very serious appeal to a racist sentiment", and Corker asked the Republican leadership to pull the ad. The ad was retired one day after Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman said he had no authority to discontinue the ad and disagreed with the negative characterizations of it.[26][27][28]

Is Flounder running on Christian or family values and does this undermine the electable image he's trying to create? If not, there's little reason to care.

Forum List

Back