Republican calls 911 a 1130pm last night; Threats; "South will rise again"; Really?

Report: Man told 911 dispatcher he would shoot President Obama - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Gotta be friggin kidding me. Right after the election was called at 1130, this SC Republican called Charleston County 911, saying "**** all Democrats", "The South will rise again", and of course, making threats to shoot someone (read the link for who...easy guess though).

And they wonder why they lost.
Bush_1.jpg

Report: Man told 911 dispatcher he would shoot President Obama - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Gotta be friggin kidding me. Right after the election was called at 1130, this SC Republican called Charleston County 911, saying "**** all Democrats", "The South will rise again", and of course, making threats to shoot someone (read the link for who...easy guess though).

That's not why they lost...And if Romney would have won. the looney left have their share of morons..

[ame=http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

Bush_1.jpg

I'm getting that Stevie Nicks thing where I can't give you more..Something about spreading it around. :eusa_angel:

That's not why they lost...And if Romney would have won. the looney left have their share of morons..

[ame=http://youtu.be/C_Kh7nLplWo]What A Maroon! - YouTube[/ame]

They want free. Isn't nice to know your next door neighbor really does want you to pay for him and his kids?
Isn't it nice that Chris Matthews is thrilled to death that a hurricane came in last week?

Last edited:
Ok guys I have to ask. One of my most favorite cartoons ever, because you guys have been posting bugs.....

I thot I thaw a putty cat. If you guys are this big into bugs surely you know this one. It's the one where tweety is in the window. Swinging and being a cutie patoutie.

Then Sylvester tries to come across the yard. In the yard is a pit bull . :lmao: Any of you guys seen this?

Some drunk jackass calls 911 and the op thinks its discussion worthy. Standards on this board are OFTEN a complete joke. Much like the op

How's that different from your drunk posts? :p

What the hell ever happened to you?

You used to be a great poster Plas. We could banter back and forth. You used to be a real democrat.

Now you are just nasty. I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

Typical of the right wing trash. Nothing but a bunch of inbred pieces of shit.

Forum List

Back