Republican Call to Action: Dismantling the "New Deal" Programs for Life!

Sep 30, 2011
In the Spirit of Independence that our Forefathers fought to obtained many years ago and for the very values that prohibit a Citizen from being overly dependent on its Central Authority. I hereby create this petition for the Obama Administration to take into full account to dismantle the late but not forgotten, Ex-President Frederick Roosevelt's "New Deal". The remaining programs that exist today is in desperate need of dismantling but with the Nation's growing rate of unemployment and poverty; I suggest that a different type of "New Deal" to be proposed and ratified that's fitted for the 21st Century and its People's needs and desires that promotes fiscal responsibility that would eliminate our debts and better our relations with our debtors for Public Good for the Citizens of the Union.

To Liberals/Democrats: Got Objections?

To Others: Got Support? The Petition on We the People

In the Spirit of Independence that our Forefathers fought to obtained many years ago and for the very values that prohibit a Citizen from being overly dependent on its Central Authority. I hereby create this petition for the Obama Administration to take into full account to dismantle the late but not forgotten, Ex-President Frederick Roosevelt's "New Deal". The remaining programs that exist today is in desperate need of dismantling but with the Nation's growing rate of unemployment and poverty; I suggest that a different type of "New Deal" to be proposed and ratified that's fitted for the 21st Century and its People's needs and desires that promotes fiscal responsibility that would eliminate our debts and better our relations with our debtors for Public Good for the Citizens of the Union.

To Liberals/Democrats: Got Objections?

To Others: Got Support? The Petition on We the People

Excellent :clap2:

Forum List

Back