Republican Bruce Bartlett Hits Hard On Hardball

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
Bruce Bartlett was on Hardball today. If you missed his appearance it was simply amazing.

He destroyed every Republican fiscal talking point in 5 minutes.

He then ended the interview with this when Chris asked him how to end the debt issue.

CM: I feel like sanity has just walked into the door. Bruce, so great, now that I realize you're smart and have the numbers, give me two seconds. Any way to solve this kerfuffle?

BB: I think at this point, there's nothing that can pass the House of Representatives.

CM: Because it's too much of a zoo?

BB: Yeah, i think a good chunk of the Republican caucus is either stupid, crazy, ignorant or craven cowards, who are desperately afraid of the tea party people, and rightly so.

WOW.

He does let out a dirty little secret though.

After the jump.

Daily Kos: Hardball: Bruce Bartlett desroys every Republican fiscal talking point in 5 minutes.

Bruce Bartlett was on Hardball today. If you missed his appearance it was simply amazing.

He then ended the interview with this when Chris asked him how to end the debt issue.

CM: I feel like sanity has just walked into the door. Bruce, so great, now that I realize you're smart and have the numbers, give me two seconds. Any way to solve this kerfuffle?

BB: I think at this point, there's nothing that can pass the House of Representatives.

BB: Yeah, i think a good chunk of the Republican caucus is either stupid, crazy, ignorant or craven cowards, who are desperately afraid of the tea party people, and rightly so.

WOW.

After the jump.

Daily Kos: Hardball: Bruce Bartlett desroys every Republican fiscal talking point in 5 minutes.

From a brief read of the transcript I have come to the conclusion.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

Better twist another one.

WOW.

After the jump.

Gotta love it.

WOW.

After the jump.

From a brief read of the transcript I have come to the conclusion.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!

Better twist another one.

There is a video on the link.

They wont actually watch this, they will say silly things about ratings and chills with legs and what not. Anything and everything other than dealing with what he said specifically.

Cowards.

only a bona fide fruitcake would go postal over limiting gov. to borrowing ( for now) what amounts to 2 full years worth of federal revenue and adding it as debt in 10 years.....and, knowing we have a medicare and medicaid going broke to boot.

only a bona fide fruitcake would go postal over limiting gov. to borrowing ( for now) what amounts to 2 full years worth of federal revenue and adding it as debt in 10 years.....and, knowing we have a medicare and medicaid going broke to boot.

Yeah, have to get the rich to pay their fair share, cut the military, foreign aid, and corporate aid. Then the Medicare problem will be solved.

only a bona fide fruitcake would go postal over limiting gov. To borrowing ( for now) what amounts to 2 full years worth of federal revenue and adding it as debt in 10 years.....and, knowing we have a medicare and medicaid going broke to boot.

yeah, have to get the rich to pay their fair share, cut the military, foreign aid, and corporate aid. Then the medicare problem will be solved.

I have been asking for over a year now and have not received an answer from the Libs here...what is the fair share that the rich should be paying 40%,50%,60%,70%,80%,90%...and who are these rich.those who earn 100k,200k,250k

Last edited:
I should point out BEFORE SOMEONE CALLS ME A LIAR that Bruce Bartlett calls himself a Independent but was on the Bush and Reagan Admin.

He voted for Obama but as you say he did work in the Reagan and Bush I administations. He has become a favorite of the left recently due to his past credentials and recent bashing of the G.O.P.

WOW.

After the jump.

One mindless twit talking to another. Dimwits love them though. Of course dimwits like mindless twits is nothing new, they put them in office all the time.

Does anyone have any idea or documentation where Bartlett is getting this $6 trillion number from for the supposive budget surplus we were projected to have?

only a bona fide fruitcake would go postal over limiting gov. To borrowing ( for now) what amounts to 2 full years worth of federal revenue and adding it as debt in 10 years.....and, knowing we have a medicare and medicaid going broke to boot.

yeah, have to get the rich to pay their fair share, cut the military, foreign aid, and corporate aid. Then the medicare problem will be solved.

I have been asking for over a year now and have not received an answer from the Libs here...what is the fair share that the rich should be paying 40%,50%,60%,70%,80%,90%...and who are these rich.those who earn 100k,200k,250k

Oh, 65% should do for those enjoying tax loop holes.

Forum List

Back