Republican Babes are Smokin' Hot, Dems are Definitely Not, Says Minnesota GOP

Shows what each side values in their female representatives

good lord you hack...it was a joke...that same poster has been on the net for years...

further, there is nothing wrong with celebrating beauty...

I have nothing against Hooters

I just don't want one of the girls as my next Congresswoman. She is probably qualified to be a FoxNews commentator though

thats really deep of you....to judge someone based solely on their looks

no wonder you like to play the race card so often

The crafty video, via Mother Jones, first goes through pictures of super sexy Republican babes — like Sarah Palin, all the Fox News hotties, and so on — set to Tom Jones' "She's a Lady." Ooh, they're so hot. Then come the Democrats! This one took a lot of brain power, and Photoshop skills, to get the point across. With the Baha Men's classic "Who Let the Dogs Out?" playing in the background, you'll see Rosie O'Donnell's head pasted onto Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's recently waterboarded body, Janeane Garofalo several times, as well as former US Attorney General Janet Reno and very old, former White House reporter Helen Thomas. They even remembered Cindy Sheehan.

The state GOP's funnyman webmaster, Randy Brown spoke with the Minnesota Independent about his creation:

ts only intention was to bring a smile to a few peoples faces, and possibly irritate a few others. Is it fair? Does that matter? It wasn't intended to be fair. It was intended to be funny."

:eusa_think:

I remember the first time I ever heard the term MILF was Republicans talking again and again about Palin....one, on another message board, admitted to beating off to her acceptance speech at the RNC.

But if someone has to photoshop a picture of someone to make a point....they've missed the point altogether....it's like lying...(for example saying the Muslims are building a Mosque right at the WTC site)...all it does is make thinking people realize you have no case.

I just don't want one of the girls as my next Congresswoman. She is probably qualified to be a FoxNews commentator though

Not an attack on you, but my guess is the academic credentials of those commentaors exceeds yours.

You mean credentials like bleach blonde hair and a boob job?

Yes, I'm afraid their credentials exceed mine

see its funny....partisan hacks like modbert would never make a thread about this statement from someone on the left...who is totally demeaning the women based not on their actual credentials, but on what he crudely claims are boob jobs....

that is more demeaning than the video made...no surprise from rightwinger thouhg

The crafty video, via Mother Jones, first goes through pictures of super sexy Republican babes — like Sarah Palin, all the Fox News hotties, and so on — set to Tom Jones' "She's a Lady." Ooh, they're so hot. Then come the Democrats! This one took a lot of brain power, and Photoshop skills, to get the point across. With the Baha Men's classic "Who Let the Dogs Out?" playing in the background, you'll see Rosie O'Donnell's head pasted onto Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's recently waterboarded body, Janeane Garofalo several times, as well as former US Attorney General Janet Reno and very old, former White House reporter Helen Thomas. They even remembered Cindy Sheehan.

The state GOP's funnyman webmaster, Randy Brown spoke with the Minnesota Independent about his creation:

ts only intention was to bring a smile to a few peoples faces, and possibly irritate a few others. Is it fair? Does that matter? It wasn't intended to be fair. It was intended to be funny."

I've been led to believe that pretty women are all braindead

apparently there is some truth in this

good lord you hack...it was a joke...that same poster has been on the net for years...

further, there is nothing wrong with celebrating beauty...

thats really deep of you....to judge someone based solely on their looks

no wonder you like to play the race card so often

Yes, you got me there

Like most Americans, I have a built in prejudice against large breasted women with bleached blonde hair. Thankfuly, we have FoxNews to give them all employment

Nobody else would hire them

Update Alert: Minnesota GOP: Republican women are hotter than Democrats - Yahoo! News

Local Republican state House candidate Andrea Kieffer also requested that the video be removed, Paul Schmelzer reports for the Minnesota Independent. Kieffer called the video a "juvenile attempt at 'marketing.' "

"This is not something I would condone, and I am sending a request that the webmaster take it down immediately," she wrote in communication with the Independent.

As of Wednesday morning, the party had removed the video from its website.
Still, Salmon took a parting shot at what he seems to view as the humorless enforcers of political correctness. "It [is] really unfortunate to relearn that the other side is severely lacking a sense of humor," Salmon tweeted Tuesday.

Yeah, bringing in a sense of humor into our country when we have our "leader" doing nothing but talking doom and gllom and greedy and unsavory and evil and "bad America" and stupid police and "that bad GOP" and GWB and GWB and GWB...

Not a prob!!!

A Definitive List of Bush's Failures
emoticon_turd.gif

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You have to be on the Major Donors list to get access to the Girl on Girl Action Video.

Forum List

Back