Republican Babes are Smokin' Hot, Dems are Definitely Not, Says Minnesota GOP

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008

The crafty video, via Mother Jones, first goes through pictures of super sexy Republican babes — like Sarah Palin, all the Fox News hotties, and so on — set to Tom Jones' "She's a Lady." Ooh, they're so hot. Then come the Democrats! This one took a lot of brain power, and Photoshop skills, to get the point across. With the Baha Men's classic "Who Let the Dogs Out?" playing in the background, you'll see Rosie O'Donnell's head pasted onto Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's recently waterboarded body, Janeane Garofalo several times, as well as former US Attorney General Janet Reno and very old, former White House reporter Helen Thomas. They even remembered Cindy Sheehan.

The state GOP's funnyman webmaster, Randy Brown spoke with the Minnesota Independent about his creation:

ts only intention was to bring a smile to a few peoples faces, and possibly irritate a few others. Is it fair? Does that matter? It wasn't intended to be fair. It was intended to be funny."

:eusa_think:

Shows what each side values in their female representatives

The crafty video, via Mother Jones, first goes through pictures of super sexy Republican babes — like Sarah Palin, all the Fox News hotties, and so on — set to Tom Jones' "She's a Lady." Ooh, they're so hot. Then come the Democrats! This one took a lot of brain power, and Photoshop skills, to get the point across. With the Baha Men's classic "Who Let the Dogs Out?" playing in the background, you'll see Rosie O'Donnell's head pasted onto Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's recently waterboarded body, Janeane Garofalo several times, as well as former US Attorney General Janet Reno and very old, former White House reporter Helen Thomas. They even remembered Cindy Sheehan.

The state GOP's funnyman webmaster, Randy Brown spoke with the Minnesota Independent about his creation:

ts only intention was to bring a smile to a few peoples faces, and possibly irritate a few others. Is it fair? Does that matter? It wasn't intended to be fair. It was intended to be funny."

:eusa_think:

Yeah, bringing in a sense of humor into our country when we have our "leader" doing nothing but talking doom and gllom and greedy and unsavory and evil and "bad America" and stupid police and "that bad GOP" and GWB and GWB and GWB...

FOr shame! This is no time to laugh! Take trips to Spain, buit DO NOT LAUGH!

The way I look at it?

They are all a bunch of appeasing assholes that will say and do what will get them re-elected.

So they may as well be easy to look at.

good lord you hack...it was a joke...that same poster has been on the net for years...

further, there is nothing wrong with celebrating beauty...

celebrating beauty makes the beautifully challenged feel bad.....so knock it off or brother pelosi will have you investigated for holding an opin that conflicts with that of our leader....

good lord you hack...it was a joke...that same poster has been on the net for years...

I have nothing against Hooters

I just don't want one of the girls as my next Congresswoman. She is probably qualified to be a FoxNews commentator though

I just don't want one of the girls as my next Congresswoman. She is probably qualified to be a FoxNews commentator though

Not an attack on you, but my guess is the academic credentials of those commentaors exceeds yours.

more partisan bullshit.

They are making women look like sex objects and they say its just funny.

Why not the same standards for the male reps?

more partisan bullshit.

I would have absolutely no problem with it.
It is known as having fun.

I have been made fun of for certain traits of mine......such as when I am in the mensroom.

There is always someone that asks me "is the water cold" when I am at the urinal.

more partisan bullshit.

Sounds like sour grapes from a not so attractive woman. Your type always hates us pretty girls.

Not an attack on you, but my guess is the academic credentials of those commentaors exceeds yours.

You mean credentials like bleach blonde hair and a boob job?

Yes, I'm afraid their credentials exceed mine

Leave it to RW to think that hair and boobs are Academic Credentials.

Last edited:

You mean credentials like bleach blonde hair and a boob job?

Yes, I'm afraid their credentials exceed mine

I am surprised at you RW. I thought you understood what college was, degrees, advanced degress,...you know...ACADEMICS?

I guess you are like the less intellectually endowed.

College is a place wheree you go to learn how to learn so you can succedd in the real world.

Sort of like....well.....training to be a scanner at a supermarket...but with more brain application.

Oh, you mean like Evul Strippers who are allowed to have Strip Clubs near the WTC!!?!?!?!?!?

Forum List

Back