Republican arrested for destroying voter applications

No one should get away with cheating. Period. The Repubs fired him when he was caught cheating. Don't say "they" cheat when you mean individuals cheat.

ACORN and others have cheated. It's wrong.

ACORN? Do you know what you are talking about?

Just in case, I will explain.

Throwing away registrations of people who thought they registered will change the vote. When people at ACORN registered Goofy and Mickey Mouse to fill their quota, only Republicans feared Goofy and Mickey Mouse would actually show up to vote. Every one else knew better. Most Republicans will read this and still not know what I'm talking about.

It is stupid to throw voter registrations away, because you really don't know who they are going to vote for.

Let me give you an example.........

In the 2004 election you had planned to vote for Bush, it would be best to register as Democrat, so that you do your part on voting in voting in the primaries to get the biggest pussy/weakling as possible to go against Bush, so that Bush can win again.

If Republicans were not registering Democrats, then I would have not been able to vote in 2004 like so:
Vote for the biggest pussy in the primaries: That Swift-boat guy ( forgot his name )
Then vote for George W. Bush as president.

Thus winning......

:eusa_hand: So two wrongs make a right? :eusa_eh: This is current and this is the 2nd instance of Repubs using consulting firms, run by conservatives, to disenfranchise voters. First filling-out forms in Fla and now throwing out registration forms submitted by non rw puppets ;)
Embattled GOP Consultant Had Close Ties To Romney Campaign

this coming from a guy who can't figure out how to use the multi-quote feature. :eusa_shhh: :eusa_boohoo:
You were saying something stupid, I believe...?

aw its cute when the retard tries to be all adult. You know like when they want to go get their own place, but you know they can't because they will burn the place down.

Yeah thats Dave.
Dottie appreciates the "Yeah!!", but that's HIS schtick.

Run along and play with your dol -- err, sorry, "action figures" -- boy.

I thought the Randians (Righties) were the law & order party :dunno: This makes two separate incidents, that I'm aware of, by different operators hired by Republicorp. :eusa_whistle:

I haven't seen anyone insist they did nothing wrong. Have you?
I guess Dottie couldn't find any conservatives insisting the registration-tamperers did nothing wrong.

my work here is done 8)

No, it's not. But you'll weasel out of it.

quelle surprise. :2up: We all know that the GObP can only win elections through denying non-rw people the right to vote.

Virginia Voter Registration Destruction Leads To Arrest

Man Tied To Va. GOP Arrested In Voter Form Destruction

good. he should be arrested.

apparently,the rightwingnut brigade can't tell the difference between people adding fake names who never show up to vote and keeping real voters from voting....

oh wait... maybe they can tell the difference and are...

lying?

naw.... couldn't be.... .

Clementine - A.C.O.R.N. never cheated. A.C.O.R.N. contacted the proper authorities when they discovered Voter Registration Forms that had been filled out improperly.

S.A.C. (Strategic Allied Consulting) has been caught in Florida, North Carolina, and Ohio engaging in Voter Fraud, for the RePug Party.

A.C.O.R.N. is an old an invalid argument and you know it. You reached into your bag of tired, old, lame and worn out tricks and came up with that.

Which proves you ain't got nothing and you know it.

Forum List

Back