Republican arrested for destroying voter applications

Republican operatives caught throwing away Democratic voter registration forms - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

MUAHAHAHAHA....Willard's supporters know he is gonna lose Va so trying to help him out some....I see the tradition continues.....

I think Romney will probably win. He has all of the Bush advisers to finish the job they started under Bush. Romney wants to bring immigrants here with degrees while cutting education in this country. I'm guessing he feels he needs "overseers" for his ignorant base. His sheeple look forward to it. They're gonna love working for minimum wage. Unless Republicans can get rid of minimum wage. Then they get to work for pennies. It's gonna be hilarious.

Immigration | Mitt Romney for President

Republican operatives caught throwing away Democratic voter registration forms - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

MUAHAHAHAHA....Willard's supporters know he is gonna lose Va so trying to help him out some....I see the tradition continues.....

I think Romney will probably win. He has all of the Bush advisers to finish the job they started under Bush. Romney wants to bring immigrants here with degrees while cutting education in this country. I'm guessing he feels he needs "overseers" for his ignorant base. His sheeple look forward to it. They're gonna love working for minimum wage. Unless Republicans can get rid of minimum wage. Then they get to work for pennies. It's gonna be hilarious.

who also got likes of karl rove helping him out. that guy winning machine.

When Republicans "win", Americans "die", the nation "loses". Seems to be a theme from the last 50 years. Pity.

suppression is the only tool they have left seeing as their demographics are shrinking every year. :(

Not all, mind you, but I would say your average Democrat supporter really does not have enough intelligence to vote.
i think bit unfair. anyway i understand how cocky most gop supporters are with polls.

it normal when you got a lead you want to rub our noses in front of us.

But we just keep going and if romney wins, well well done to him and america will move on.

When Republicans "win", Americans "die", the nation "loses". Seems to be a theme from the last 50 years. Pity.
well they know how to fight and win elections. I dislike karl rove with every bone of my body but when he knows how to win elections and when he said stuff like that tonight, my heart drops as it another dagger it feels into reelection hopes.

There's your voter fraud, cons.

Colin Small arrested for throwing out voter registration forms in Virginia | wtsp.com

Richmond, Va. (CBS NEWS) -- A 31-year-old man working for the Virginia Republican party was arrested on Thursday after he was caught throwing out voter registration forms, the Rockingham County sheriff's office confirmed to CBS News.

The man, Colin Small, faces 13 felony and misdemeanor counts relating to voter fraud, including one count of obstruction of justice, four counts of destruction of voter registration applications and eight counts of disclosure of voter registration applications.

According to CBS affiliate WTVR, a local man reportedly spotted Small throwing a bag into a Harrisonburg, Va., dumpster reserved for private use by the company at which he works, and investigated because he was annoyed that the man had improperly used the dumpster. He looked in the bag to discover eight filled-out registration forms.
<more>
well that a total disgrace. anyone from either side doing that does their country no good at all.

I thought the Randians (Righties) were the law & order party :dunno: This makes two separate incidents, that I'm aware of, by different operators hired by Republicorp. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I thought the Randians (Righties) were the law & order party :dunno: This makes two separate incidents by different operators hired by Republicorp.

Law and order in front of any political party makes the phrase and oxymoron.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back