republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

They are behaving in obviously unAmerican ways to win elections.

the founders would be spitting on them

The founders would spit on both parties, but they wouldn't spit on republicans because of this issue. The founders initially restricted voting to land owners. They believed that only informed citizens with property to lose should be allowed to vote.

And they designed a system for us to move into the future.

they would spit on the current republican party and its minions for your actions today

There is only one worthy response to this topic.
ssdd2.jpg

This is why your party will be dead eventually.

You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool all of he people all of the time

Exactly and well said. These numb nuts have to try and cheat to win.. And are pulling all the rotten tricks out to try and get their votes counted and silence the others Corrupt bastards.. It may have worked once, having these cheaters in higher office, but we are certainly watching and have people working on it now.
Everyone has a right to vote.

That doesn't worry you? Every ignorant, apathetic, self interested moron has a right to vote on things that they can't possibly begin to understand.

This is why your party will be dead eventually.

You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool all of he people all of the time

Exactly and well said. These numb nuts have to try and cheat to win.. And are pulling all the rotten tricks out to try and get their votes counted and silence the others Corrupt bastards.. It may have worked once, having these cheaters in higher office, but we are certainly watching and have people working on it now.

That doesn't worry you? Every ignorant, apathetic, self interested moron has a right to vote on things that they can't possibly begin to understand.

I would be more worried by people attempting to limit those who can vote, or by mandatory voting. Right now, those who vote are people who care enough to vote, how "informed" they are is none of my damn business.

They are behaving in obviously unAmerican ways to win elections.

the founders would be spitting on them

The founders would spit on both parties, but they wouldn't spit on republicans because of this issue. The founders initially restricted voting to land owners. They believed that only informed citizens with property to lose should be allowed to vote.

they would spit on the current republican party and its minions for your actions today

Lump me together with republicans again and you'll get the virtual bitch slap from hell.

Nope you lying sack of pig vomit.

I want people who want to vote to be able to vote because I love democracy

Lump me together with republicans again and you'll get the virtual bitch slap from hell.

Anyone who claims the R and Ds are just the same is someone trying to get people to give up on voting.

that only benifits the republican party.

you dont fool me for one minute

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

Goo Goo mutherfucker

Nope you lying sack of pig vomit.

I want people who want to vote to be able to vote because I love democracy

"Lying sack of pig vomit"... Nice personal attack

Everybody is able to vote but some choose to not vote. Do you have a problem with that? Is it because you "love democracy"?

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

why is this OK with you JT?

I would be more worried by people attempting to limit those who can vote, or by mandatory voting. Right now, those who vote are people who care enough to vote, how "informed" they are is none of my damn business.

Going either direction is dangerous. On one hand you could have voting restricted to the very people bribing our elected officials. But on the other hand have people voting when they don't even know what the branches of government are.

I don't think a test is bad idea. I'm not saying I know how to implement or fund such a thing. But if you don't the basics of our government, and you're only voting based on what you saw in commercials, then the thought of you voting for the president scares the hell out of me.

Anyone who thinks R's and D's are different is a bloody idiot.

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

But don't tell Truthiepoo this. She thinks her Democrats are saints. :lol:

look JT your just a kid and think its clever to try and pretedn I said something I ddint say so you can change the subject.

fuck off if you cant discuss the real topic and play your idiot games with someone dumb as you

Anyone who thinks R's and D's are different is a bloody idiot.

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

But don't tell Truthiepoo this. She thinks her Democrats are saints. :lol:

where did I say that you dumnb fuck?

Now there are REEMS fo court documents of republicans cheating in elections.

Clinton gave us a surplus and your party crashed the entire world economy.

I call that a differance you fucking asshole

Forum List

Back