republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

Anyone who thinks R's and D's are different is a bloody idiot.

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

But don't tell Truthiepoo this. She thinks her Democrats are saints. :lol:

where did I say that you dumnb fuck?

Now there are REEMS fo court documents of republicans cheating in elections.

Clinton gave us a surplus and your party crashed the entire world economy.

I call that a differance you fucking asshole

he did not say you said that....did he?....you dumb fuck....

Anyone who thinks R's and D's are different is a bloody idiot.

They are all greedy bastards who are passing laws to line their own pockets at the expense of the American taxpayers.

But don't tell Truthiepoo this. She thinks her Democrats are saints. :lol:

where did I say that you dumnb fuck?

Now there are REEMS fo court documents of republicans cheating in elections.

Clinton gave us a surplus and your party crashed the entire world economy.

I call that a differance you fucking asshole

Posts like this is what I'm talking about. If you think Clinton was the one responsible for the surplus then you have a severe lack of understanding. Google "Dot Com Boom", do some reading, then come back to me.

she will just tell you the Democrats were responsible for that too Wacky......when the bubble burst....then it became the Republicans fault....

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

Republicans are against everything that isn't the wealthy. Most people who vote aren't wealthy. So they are against most people voting.

Nothing new here.

then explain why so many Republicans give to charity to help those NON-Wealthy people out?.....if what you say is true.....they would not give then....would they?.....

Truthmatters, is it a habit for you to insult everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions?.

And I don't see the reason for such an outrage. Ok, the guy said it's a good thing that some people don't bother to vote, even if they have the right to do so. So? What's the problem? Is it a cheat? As far as I know this has nothing to do with cheating, like you were claiming.

Why don't you relax? Maybe you should go out with your friends, listen to some music, dance. Maybe you can be a good person in the real world. Because here you are so full of hate. Take a vacation from this board, I think that would be great for you. Seriously.

Truthmatters, is it a habit for you to insult everyone who doesn't agree with your opinions?.

most of the time......she will lie and spin as often as she can also.....as soon as she cant Spin and Lie here anymore she will leave and go start yet ANOTHER thread on the same subject.....she will just Title it differently.....and she will actually think she has fooled everyone....and then she wonders why she gets treated with so much respect.....just sayin....

Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

"Husted said he based his decision to bar weekend hours after consulting with local elections officials, many of whom were concerned about cost. But Aaron Ockerman, executive director of the Ohio Association of Election Officials, told The Dispatch that “we would make that work” if directed to stay open until, say, noon the Saturday before the election.

Of course, such decisions are at least as much about politics as policy.

“You would almost have to be as blind as a bat not to see the politics,” said Anthony, former chairman of the county Democratic Party. “Listen, call it what it really is.”

“What it really is” to many Republicans is simply an attempt to help President Barack Obama win re-election.

He called claims of unfairness by Ohio Democratic Chairman Chris Redfern and others “bullshit. Quote me!”

For his part, Redfern called Husted’s actions “borderline criminal” in moving to oust the two Democrats on the Montgomery County Board of Elections for attempting on Friday to defy the secretary of state’s directive and open up on weekends for voting."

Stop the divisive cherry picking!

Forum List

Back