republican admitts he doesnt want to help voters vote

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Voting in Ohio | Fight over poll hours isn

“I guess I really actually feel we shouldn’t contort the voting process to accommodate the urban — read African-American — voter-turnout machine,” said Doug Preisse, chairman of the county Republican Party and elections board member who voted against weekend hours, in an email to The Dispatch. “Let’s be fair and reasonable.”

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GBAsFwPglw]Paul Weyrich - "I don't want everybody to vote" (Goo Goo) - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
So he doesnt want to help voters vote if they vote like he doesnt like them to vote.

How republican of him

One of Deidre Reese’s most precious childhood memories is going to the polls with her family.
B.S.
“You saw hundreds and hundreds of people going from different congregations to vote together as a community,” she said. “Many people want to actually show up at the polls; they want to be there with their friends and neighbors ...
More B.S. No one goes to the polls to be with their friends and neighbors.

What a retard. He doesn't want hours open on the weekends...you nutcases really need to take your pills...stretching quite far here.

Maybe republicans don't need help voting....

Voting is a pretty simple concept....

Do democrats need help with everything they do?? are you fucks capable of taking a piss without someone holding your dick???

One of Deidre Reese’s most precious childhood memories is going to the polls with her family.
B.S.
“You saw hundreds and hundreds of people going from different congregations to vote together as a community,” she said. “Many people want to actually show up at the polls; they want to be there with their friends and neighbors ...

That's actually not true.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.

so I was right ?

you guys have no interest in Americans voting if they dont vote the way you like.

This is why your party will be dead eventually.

You can fool all the people some of the time. You can fool some of the people all of the time but you cant fool all of he people all of the time

so I was right ?

you guys have no interest in Americans voting if they dont vote the way you like.

If by 'right' you mean 'completely fucking deluded', then yes. But in the traditional definition of the word 'right, no... you were, in fact, wrong.... as per usual.

But it would be great if you could stop fucking spamming the board with your crap.

This election is showing that without a doubt the republican party righht down to these peons here have no love of democracy

B.S.

Voting is very important in many black communities. The churches will use their Sunday school buses and every will get on and go directly from Sunday morning church to the polling place.

How many church's hold Sunday School on Tuesday?

Twit

I remember it used to be one day voting.
Polls open 6 AM close 9PM...
End of story.

How we got to polls being open Saturday's and Sunday's weeks before the election.
Open all week long.

WTF ?....

Does the urban community have that much trouble reading a ballot they need weeks to do it.

They are behaving in obviously unAmerican ways to win elections.

the founders would be spitting on them

B.S.

How many church's hold Sunday School on Tuesday?

Twit

Can you read?

I'm talking about Sunday voting, and using the Sunday school bus to transport their congregation to vote.

New Topics

Forum List

Back