Republican Admits To Paying Male Prostitute But Says “I’m Not Gay”, LMAO!

Closeted gay men ARE a menace to society.

Some of them, in order to either lie to themselves or to lie to everybody else, actaully set out by protesting WAY too much to cover their asses.

Additionally I think a lot of deniers of their own sexual natures tend to be the GAY BASHERS we hear so much about, too.

Since they cannot screw their victims, they beat them up, instead. Sex and violence are, from a male perspective, at least, very close to being the same thing.

That is why if a person is a closeted gay person they ought NOT to be allowed in sensitive positions in government, too.

They're too easily blackmailed.

I suspect that the biggest problem for gays and gay liberation comes mostly from CLOSETED SELF-LOATHING HOMOSEXUAL MEN.

The stupidity of your logic is baffling.

According to your logic God must be gay because he hates homosexuality and considers it an abomination.

Do you condone pedophilia? If not that must mean you hate pedophiles. And that must mean you secretly are one.

Does that make any sense? :eusa_eh:
The Hawk, were you aware of this? I wasn't until a couple or three days ago:
On the Pedophilia Issue:
What the APA Should Have Known

By Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D. and Dale O'Leary
Deconstructionists argue that distinctions between the genders are arbitrary and political. Now, the same argument is being advanced by man-boy love advocates about the distinction between the generations.

An article published last summer in the American Psychological Association's Psychological Bulletin has drawn a recent firestorm of criticism. Talk show hosts and congressmen are calling for investigations. The outrage has focused on the authors' conclusion, based on their analysis of child-molestation studies, that "the negative effects [of sexual abuse] were neither pervasive nor typically intense."
The article was entitled "A Meta-analytic Examination of Assumed Properties of Child Sexual Abuse Using College Samples."
APA spokeswoman Rhea Faberman defended publication of the article as part of the scientific work of the organization, saying, "We try to create a lot of dialogue." She labeled "ridiculous" the claim of radio talk-show host Dr. Laura Schlessinger that publication of the article and the attempt to normalize pedophilia were in any way related.
Contrary to Ms. Faberman's assertion, however:

1. There is a real and growing movement to legitimize and also legalize sexual relations between boys aged 10 to 16 and adult males;
  2. Robert Bauserman, one of the authors of the article, has associated himself with the pedophilia movement through a previous article;
  3. The movement's strategy is to promote the "objective" study of child/adult sex, free of moral considerations;
  4. The APA should have known this before they published the article.
Those who are interested in legalizing sexual relations between adults and children want to change the parameters of the discussion from the "absolutist" moral position, to the "relative" position that it can sometimes be beneficial. The A.P.A. article furthered exactly this position. source

Last week's headline was APA had decided to consider pedophilia as some kind of normal or something.

Strange new world we live in.

Yup, the libs are out in force to make sure nothing is considered immoral or wrong, except opposing them of course.

The mainstream media reports things. OBVIOUSLY you heard about this crime thru that mainstream media who reported it....(unless you were a participant yourself)...ergo, the mainstream media did not ignore it.

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

No quotes from the mainstream media, then.

I didn't think you could find any.

Defense Points to CPR Delay - ABC News

So is ABC no longer part of the mainstream media?

Let the back peddling begin....

:eusa_whistle:

The mainstream media reports things. OBVIOUSLY you heard about this crime thru that mainstream media who reported it....(unless you were a participant yourself)...ergo, the mainstream media did not ignore it.

Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?

Heh

republicans should just stop talking about gays.

They would except for the fact that gays have launched a military campaign against the institutions our society is founded on. That leaves normal people no choice but to fight them.

Alot of homos like to hide where they think they won't be caught, boy scouts, teachers, priest, republicans etc.........

You found an article published on ABC's website, not a story broadcast on their prime time news program. Your internet article is the equivalent of page 64 of section D in the newspaper.

And so it begins.

So the mainstream media IS in fact covering the story, just not in the way you'd like. Boo hoo.

They would except for the fact that gays have launched a military campaign against the institutions our society is founded on. That leaves normal people no choice but to fight them.

Tell me that wouldn't be the best dressed army ever. The bandanas would have to match the boots. Fabulous!! Have you got any pictures of this military campaign in action? I'd love to see what's the in-look for the gay military this fall season.

Tell me that wouldn't be the best dressed army ever. The bandanas would have to match the boots. Fabulous!! Have you got any pictures of this military campaign in action? I'd love to see what's the in-look for the gay military this fall season.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dWo31hwpI]Monty Python's Camp Marching - YouTube[/ame]

You just knew THIS was coming.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0dWo31hwpI]Monty Python's Camp Marching - YouTube[/ame]

You just knew THIS was coming.

Monty Python... doesn't get much better.

Forum List

Back