Repub pols tie cart to Tebow's star :rolleyes:

As a Cubs fan, Sammy Sosa would point to the sky after he hit a home run, Carlos Zambrano used to do the same when he got out of an inning...

They were never attacked...
.....'Cause their (obvious) Look-At-Me-routine got old....and, more-easily ignored.

853.gif

Nice refutation...

I would expect nothing less from a progressive..

There's more of that retard thinking I've been talking about.

If you're not going to post anything of substance than maybe you belong on my ignore list like Mr. Shaman and the rest of the rejects.

:lmao:

Get a load of this guy ... thinks "nuh uh, you're a liar" is some kind of point that should be taken seriously and refuted with substance and he threatens to put me on ignore when he gets mocked for it.

Put me on ignore, tardboy. I get a kick out of it when dumbfucks like you can't cope with what I have to say.

There's more of that retard thinking I've been talking about.

If you're not going to post anything of substance than maybe you belong on my ignore list like Mr. Shaman and the rest of the rejects.

Get a load of this guy ... thinks "nuh uh, you're a liar" is some kind of point that should be taken seriously and refuted with substance and he threatens to put me on ignore when he gets mocked for it.

Put me on ignore, tardboy. I get a kick out of it when dumbfucks like you can't cope with what I have to say.

But you don't say anything of any substance...

You just insult people.

I could care less if you want to attempt to insult me, however at least add some substance instead of just throwing a one-liner..

If you disagree with me or believe that I'm wrong you better Goddamn well state WHY I'm wrong or why you disagree with me...

Of course that is probably too difficult for you.

And yes I will put you on ignore if you continue to flame me with one-liners...

But you don't say anything of any substance...

You just insult people.

I could care less if you want to attempt to insult me, however at least add some substance instead of just throwing a one-liner..

If you disagree with me or believe that I'm wrong you better Goddamn well state WHY I'm wrong or why you disagree with me...

Of course that is probably too difficult for you.

And yes I will put you on ignore if you continue to flame me with one-liners...

I said, exactly what I meant:

"If Tebow were a Muslim, sucked this bad, and still got the same level of media attention because of a run of flukey wins and his strong, overt religious beliefs I'd hate on him just the same."

^---------That's a fact.

You calling me a liar isn't anything of substance and doesn't deserve to be responded to with anything but a rhetorical "fuck you", tardboy.

Forum List

Back