Repub Louisiana AG sues over Obamacare

“Insurance companies are the absolute worst people to handle this kind of business…”

True, or at least health maintenance. A single-payer system would ensure basic coverage for all allowing those who wish to and can afford it to by supplemental health insurance, the kind one hopes he never needs to use, returning the health insurance industry to its ‘original intent.’

“Insurance companies are the absolute worst people to handle this kind of business…”

True, or at least health maintenance. A single-payer system would ensure basic coverage for all allowing those who wish to and can afford it to by supplemental health insurance, the kind one hopes he never needs to use, returning the health insurance industry to its ‘original intent.’

That depends on how it was formulated. If it it was designed as a safety net - to keep people from filing bankruptcy due to medical bills - it could be a decent approach. But I've yet to see Congress settle for sensible solutions when overblown programs that expand their power and influence (and address their lobbyists' goals) are so much more "fun".

MY MY many begging government to tell them what, when and if their procedure will be covered.

Oh, but the insurance companies do it too.

But with them you have recourse.

Just curious, how will this be paid for. We already determined taxing the rich doesnt generate the required income.

Are you guys going to use pixie dust?

Forum List

Back