Rep's broken...

Best of luck with what, junior? I didn't say I was going to do a thing. I merely presented an option. Personally, the fact that the mathematical formula for rep that any 3rd grader could decipher keeping you on the verge of a panic attack is quite amusing to me.

I see no reason to relieve you your anxiety when it's WAY more fun listening to you squeal. :lol:

WOW! you've got a severe case of the Strawdogs... But given your means... it's understandable.

FTR: I'm neither anxious, nor do I have a problem comprehending the info you offered on the rep system... I simply noted that it didn't even speak to the circumstances that I described in my comment... BUT! It did meet the predicted response, so it worked itself out; the rep system is a JOKE... so you can do anything ya like with it.

My only concern is that it is used as a means of coersion... a point I've advanced to you on several occasions; and its hardly worth noting that while you'll no doubt disagree with that
it is worth noting that despite that disagreement, you used it as such in the above exchange; which began by noting more of the same from one of your least worthy contributors.

But in the end; as usual, ya did the best ya could God bless ya... and while it wasn't much... it was adorable how ya put everything ya had into it.

I have a serious case of nothing except maybe laughing at you. Might want to pull them panties out of your crack a couple of inches.:lol:

LOL, Indeed... absolutely PRECIOUS! Isn't it just adorable when they so clearly WANT to compete... while demonstrating why such is impossible. This reminds me of a pup I had that used to lightly howl, as if she were trying to talk... HILARIOUS!

Best of luck with what, junior? I didn't say I was going to do a thing. I merely presented an option. Personally, the fact that the mathematical formula for rep that any 3rd grader could decipher keeping you on the verge of a panic attack is quite amusing to me.

I see no reason to relieve you your anxiety when it's WAY more fun listening to you squeal. :lol:

WOW! you've got a severe case of the Strawdogs... But given your means... it's understandable.

FTR: I'm neither anxious, nor do I have a problem comprehending the info you offered on the rep system... I simply noted that it didn't even speak to the circumstances that I described in my comment... BUT! It did meet the predicted response, so it worked itself out; the rep system is a JOKE... so you can do anything ya like with it.

My only concern is that it is used as a means of coersion... a point I've advanced to you on several occasions; and its hardly worth noting that while you'll no doubt disagree with that
it is worth noting that despite that disagreement, you used it as such in the above exchange; which began by noting more of the same from one of your least worthy contributors.

But in the end; as usual, ya did the best ya could God bless ya... and while it wasn't much... it was adorable how ya put everything ya had into it.

I have a serious case of nothing except maybe laughing at you. Might want to pull them panties out of your crack a couple of inches.:lol:

Who are you to deny someone elses enjoyment? Those panties might be a damn fine substitute for his head when he finally decides to come up for oxygen... :eusa_whistle:

LOL, Indeed... absolutely PRECIOUS! Isn't it just adorable when they so clearly WANT to compete... while demonstrating why such is impossible. This reminds me of a pup I had that used to lightly howl, as if she were trying to talk... HILARIOUS!

Yeah, I can see by your response where you would think no one could possibly compete with you. W-A-Y too witty for me.:smoke:

Who are you to deny someone elses enjoyment? Those panties might be a damn fine substitute for his head when he finally decides to come up for oxygen... :eusa_whistle:

I stand corrected.:lol:

Yeah, I can see by your response where you would think no one could possibly compete with you. W-A-Y too witty for me.:smoke:

SWEET AD populum... Oh you're really on your game today...

Again friends... it's worth noting that none of this answers my point...

Which IS the point...

How does the rep status go from where it was... then a 100 point pos rep, another 50 point pos rep... AND BACK UP WITH A 150 point NEG REP...

Answer, where the system is viably trust worthy, it doesn't... where its a farce designed to promote the 'credibility' of the would-be 'Moderate'... it's manipulated by those who seek to sustain such a farce.

The good news is that where it counts; on the board... they lose and they lose BIG... as this thread continues to demonstrate.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back