Representing N. California

MuseWise

Rookie
Mar 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Hi all. I want to introduce myself as a San Francisco Bay Area resident represented by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

We here in this state are going through the reverse to economic prosperity along with everyone else. So, understanding that I'm just one feable mind, I'm here to find and contribute solutions where I can.

Having been in search of a sound discourse, I'm happy I found this forum.

Last edited:
Hi all. I want to introduce myself as a San Francisco Bay Area resident represented by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi.

We here in this state are going through the reverse to economic prosperity along with everyone else. So, understanding that I'm just one feable mind, I'm here to find and contribute solutions where I can.

:banned03: j/k

Err, I mean, Welcome. Cheers! :beer:

I only need to know one thing! Do you like PoP up Pelosi? :eusa_angel:

Welcome.

I have been to Mill Valley.

It felt like I had landed on another planet.

We here in this state are going through the reverse to economic prosperity along with everyone else.
No, you're leading everyone else. California's economic problems are and have been, of long standing. Should tell folks something.

Welcome to the US message Board!

Forum List

Back