Representative Mcgee Arrested for DUI and Grand Theft Auto.

Dumbfuck...while you're at it go find an article about Cooter the city clerk getting arrested.

You have to find some obscure politician to cover up a national story on one of your goons because you're a pathetic piece of shit.

That's a classic liberal tactic. If Obama was arrested for child molestation, they would find some Republican third assistant dog catcher who was also arrested for the same thing and make a big stink about it. They're hoping that the vast mass of morons out there won't notice that their in their tit-for-tat game the tit is in no way comparable to that tat.

I haven't read the thread -- has anyone insisted the guy keep his office and not go to jail like Sallow desperately hoped for?

Id like to see whether he is actually guilty first, but assuming he is, i will gladly call for his resignation. Im not a big fan of people resigning based solely on accusations.

Weiner had the benefit of the doubt at first, not sure why this guy wouldnt. Let's see more information.

I haven't read the thread -- has anyone insisted the guy keep his office and not go to jail like Sallow desperately hoped for?

Id like to see whether he is actually guilty first, but assuming he is, i will gladly call for his resignation. Im not a big fan of people resigning based solely on accusations.

Weiner had the benefit of the doubt at first, not sure why this guy wouldnt. Let's see more information.
Well, yeah, obviously, but I was wondering if Sallow's pathetic little fishing expedition had been successful.

You notice when REPs or Conservatives actually speak out against a R elected official's alleged crimes and would call for resignation if found guilty, Swallow disappears...

I hate self hating faggots like you that ask straight men for a swallow.

What a fucking pathetic little wimpy faggot you are.

Where you disowned as well?

I would not like you..but it really isn't worth my times.

I bet faggots even avoid you..which is why you beg straight guys to suck their dicks.

How disgusting..you faggot.

You notice when REPs or Conservatives actually speak out against a R elected official's alleged crimes and would call for resignation if found guilty, Swallow disappears...

I bet faggots even avoid you..which is why you beg straight guys to suck their dicks.

Dave's post really hit home, eh?

When will the cries for his removal begin??

I'm sure conservatives will for this guy's resignation post haste.:lol:

Oh but according to Folks like you this doesn't matter and shouldn't be held against him. Have you now changed your mind or are you simply showing what an extreme Partisan hypocrite you really are?

And btw asshat unlike you simps on the left if the facts are true and he did do what is claimed he damn well better be fired and jailed.....But hey that's just me I expect a much higher standard of behavior from our Elected representatives.

He committed a real crime.

No hypocrisy.

Like George W. Bush committed several real crimes before being elected President.

First time in history.

Groovy. :clap2:
Idiot. Keep bringing up Bush. How about that idiot clinton? Remember? Sex in the oval office, lying under oath, lying to the American people? Bush has more integrity than clinton and obamaturd combined.

Talk about homophobic rant...

Forum List

Back