Representative Jordan Attempts to Drain the Swamp, Sessions Seems Reluctant

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Those ridiculous democrat scoundrels did their respective song and dances of idiocy, fallacy, lies and assorted drooling douchebaggery. Finally an American patriot asks the Attorney General the obvious questions the American people want addressed!

Sessions: Where am I?

I thought the hearing was concerned with the Russian gambit. The Democrats are all over the map. White supremacy, voter suppression and the usual nonsense.

Jordan's one of the few in Congress worth a damn.

AG Sessions responded, the President may be angry:

Jeff Sessions on Tuesday said there was “not enough basis” to appoint a special counsel to investigate Hillary Clinton, a day after reports surfaced that the attorney general had authorized senior prosecutors at the Department of Justice to evaluate an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation.

Testifying before the House judiciary committee, Sessions also appeared to push back on Donald Trump’s repeated insistence that the FBI should focus on investigating Clinton as opposed to potential collusion between his own presidential campaign and Russia.

“The Department of Justice can never be used to retaliate politically against opponents. That would be wrong,” Sessions said when asked about Trump’s tweets calling on the DoJ to investigate his former rival in the 2016 presidential race.

Since there is overwhelming evidence to prosecute Crooked Hillary we can only conclude Sessions is a Swamp Rat!

Those ridiculous democrat scoundrels did their respective song and dances of idiocy, fallacy, lies and assorted drooling douchebaggery. Finally an American patriot asks the Attorney General the obvious questions the American people want addressed!

Yup. Swamp stinks again.

Translation. Sessions refuses to use the Justice Department to go after their political weapons. Jordan's question was garbage. He forgot to mention the fact that it took 9 different agencies or officials to approve the Uranium One deal. He showed his bias.

Sessions refuses to use the Justice Department to go after their political weapons.

Please rephrase in English please!

Jordan's question was garbage. He forgot to mention the fact that it took 9 different agencies or officials to approve the Uranium One deal. He showed his bias.

Congressman Jordan asked what every intelligent American is asking and the Swamp Rat said he could not answer the questions!

As someone wrote in the comment section of the video...

Question to Sessions: Can you answer any question?
Sessions' answer: I cannot answer that question!

Maybe Sessions was a plant from the start, actually working for the Hussaine/Crooked Hillary corporation!

Forum List

Back