representative in florida resigning; Merged

You gotta love the irony !!!! CL puts people on ignore. He musta been in charge of the Minuteman protest too!:rotflmao:

I have to agree with you, against all natural instincts. MM is one of the most polite conservatives on the board, bar none. Yes, he can be a bit ham fisted, then again, so can Grump, not to mention CL. I disagree with CL on most issues, yet have never considered him a bad poster. Certainly he infuriates me from time-to-time, I'll assume I do him, I hope he hasn't seen a need or reason to put me on 'ignore'.

I have to agree with you, against all natural instincts. MM is one of the most polite conservatives on the board, bar none. Yes, he can be a bit ham fisted, then again, so can Grump, not to mention CL. I disagree with CL on most issues, yet have never considered him a bad poster. Certainly he infuriates me from time-to-time, I'll assume I do him, I hope he hasn't seen a need or reason to put me on 'ignore'.

Against all natural instincts-----:laugh:

I put that wingnut MusicMan on ignore along time ago - his incoherent lunatic babbling isn't even worth a reply.

That's cool - it's certainly one of your options on this board. However, I suggest you ask yourself from time to time why liberalism is a dying ideology. I submit that part of the reason is that its devotees enjoyed - for far too long than was healthy for them - a monopoly on political discourse. They could spout indefensible nonsense with impunity; intellectual flabbiness was, then, their inescapable fate. In a sense, the MSM/DNC put us ALL on "ignore", and now - in this new age of openness - they find themselves unable to cope; forced to resort to the lie in all its tired forms, in an atmosphere where lies and their perpetrators are exposed in real time. They have no future - they can't grasp why - and, in their fury, they dig their graves all the faster.

Do whatever you think is best, though.

CivilLiberty said:
Maybe Faux Nooz will hire him asa a fill in for Bill O'Reilly?

Bill O'Reilly is a clown. Can't you even muster the energy to learn something about me before you pass your half-baked pronouncements?

The future looks bright to me.

That's cool - it's certainly one of your options on this board. However, I suggest you ask yourself from time to time why liberalism is a dying ideology. I submit that part of the reason is that its devotees enjoyed - for far too long than was healthy for them - a monopoly on political discourse. They could spout indefensible nonsense with impunity; intellectual flabbiness was, then, their inescapable fate. In a sense, the MSM/DNC put us ALL on "ignore", and now - in this new age of openness - they find themselves unable to cope; forced to resort to the lie in all its tired forms, in an atmosphere where lies and their perpetrators are exposed in real time. They have no future - they can't grasp why - and, in their fury, they dig their graves all the faster.

Do whatever you think is best, though.

Bill O'Reilly is a clown. Can't you even muster the energy to learn something about me before you pass your half-baked pronouncements?

The future looks bright to me.

:thup:

I put that wingnut MusicMan on ignore along time ago - his incoherent lunatic babbling isn't even worth a reply. Maybe Faux Nooz will hire him asa a fill in for Bill O'Reilly?

CL

Can't stand toe to toe with a common sense argument so you pretend it doesn't exist, huh? How ....ummmm...... positively liberal of you.

Interestingly enough, I don't put YOU on ignore because I like reading your incoherent, lunatic babbling and watching you make a complete horse's ass of yourself.

Perhaps you could have filled in for Al Franken, but alas, he no longer has his pet hate project, does he?

Yah, you and I both. Seriously, MM is passionate, but not over the top, at least in my opinion.

I think he is over the top, but I still like jawing with him. His posts are good. Not that I particularly agree with him on anything politically, but they are worth looking at for sure! Maybe CL doesn't get MM's sense of humour. Can be a bit condescending at times, but aren't we all at one time or another.

No, Kathianne, I enjoy our debates and have no reason to put you on ignore.

Musicman was exceedingly impolite when I first came to the board.

For instance, this direct reply to me:

musicman said:
Blow it out your ass, loser!

Ad hominems and this kind of reply set the ignore button almost instantly.

CL

No, Kathianne, I enjoy our debates and have no reason to put you on ignore.

Musicman was exceedingly impolite when I first came to the board.

For instance, this direct reply to me:

Ad hominems and this kind of reply set the ignore button almost instantly.

CL

Aw, come on, CL, admit it - you peek from time to time; long enough to see that I've still got your number.

I think he is over the top, but I still like jawing with him. His posts are good. Not that I particularly agree with him on anything politically, but they are worth looking at for sure! Maybe CL doesn't get MM's sense of humour. Can be a bit condescending at times, but aren't we all at one time or another.

Wow - I'm just now seeing this post!

Thank you very much, old chap. And, may I say, I enjoy chewing the fat with you as well. You exasperate hell out of me at times, but you've never displayed the insufferable arrogance or pitiable dementia of - say - CivilLiberty. I always look forward to our next lively discussion!

Forum List

Back