Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Trump must somehow be connected to this. Elijah's death is justification to impeach Trump, right? I am looking forward to seeing how CNN makes Elijah's death into something bad about Trump...
Let’s hear the classy thing Trump has to say about his passing
it's pretty idiotic at this point to look for either side to be "classy" about much of anything.

we've collectively de-evolved to go way past that.

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA
/——-/ Quit the ludes and sober up

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.
Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68
He's getting Satan's Pitchfork rammed up his ass as we speak. He disparaged himself by being a corrupt, bribe taking liar his entire life.
roasting-campfire-hot-dog.jpg

This guy was crazy. Left Baltimore in the gutter.
He brought jobs and funding into Baltimore

It was the Capitalists who used up the city and abandoned it
Apologist for one of the original swamp democrats.
What did he do that you oppose?
EAsoowoW4AA0xI3

EAsoowsWwAEq1eG

EAsoowrWkAAri6f

Your dumb ass can’t be serious? Or that much of an apologist for swamp democrats. Thx, Elijah Cummings...

We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.

This is a very sad thread... We can disagree but that is it, a disagreement.. The vitriol and hate from some people here shows they are not here to discussion. They will not see both sides, they will keep any part of there mind open as that would be disloyal...

The people who verbally abuse this man when he has just died tell us nothing about Elijah Cummings or what he stood for... When they bury him 6 foot under he will be still taller than you..
Who stood for Graft and Corruption. No one is going to miss him except people who are equally morally and ethically corrupt.

RIP.

Did you expect anything thing else of the low life op or most of the posters in this thread? Slime loves slime.

He was the son of sharecroppers, born into a segregated society of Jim Crow laws. He became a well-respected Congressman. That's a journey worthy of pride.

Too bad he sold his soul near the end of his life. While I agree that his journey is one that is remarkable and worthy of note, his political affiliations were nothing short of filthy, dishonest and a betrayal of all black people. Still I feel for his family and friends... Death is a sad event and should never be diminished.

Jo

EAsoowoW4AA0xI3

EAsoowsWwAEq1eG

EAsoowrWkAAri6f

Your dumb ass can’t be serious? Or that much of an apologist for swamp democrats. Thx, Elijah Cummings...
What did a Congressman have to do with any of that?
He brought funding into the city like a Congressman is supposed to

Baltimore was abandoned by the capitalists.

EAsoowoW4AA0xI3

EAsoowsWwAEq1eG

EAsoowrWkAAri6f

What did a Congressman have to do with any of that?
He brought funding into the city like a Congressman is supposed to

Baltimore was abandoned by the capitalists.
Way to deflect. Not going to waste my time replying to apologists like you.

He was the son of sharecroppers, born into a segregated society of Jim Crow laws. He became a well-respected Congressman. That's a journey worthy of pride.
So he was born the son of a share cropper, born into a segregated society made by the Democrats, then joins them later on in life. What a fucking dumbass....

That’s shocking! 68 is rather young.

Not that young. The average life expectancy for black males is 69.1 in America.

It must not apply to Jamaicans.
I've known more centenarians who were/are Jamaicans of both sexes then any other kind of centenarian.

Jo

Its a statistic for Americans, not Jamaicans.

Now, if you are talking about Jamaican-Americans who are black, they are definitely averaged into the stat- which means that non-Jamaican blacks have even a lower life expectancy.

Forum List

Back