Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

I NEVER mourn the passing of one of our current or former overlords, especially when they are democrats. The world became a slightly better place.

God bless him and his family. I hope he is a Christian and that he is remorseful for his many crimes and corruption so that Jesus can forgive him.

Hopefully, his district will be able to elect someone that actually want to improve their standard of living.

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing
---------------------------------------- Christians are a Practical people for the most part RWinger .

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

You do know that Cummings was one of the key Democrats leading the impeachment inquiry. He also died unexpectedly at the young age of 68, right?

Doesn't that sound the least bit suspicious to you? I'd be looking closely at Trump right now, to see if he had anything to do with it.
:26:

Last edited:

I celebrate the death of EVERY current or former overlord, especially career public parasites and race whores like Cummings, boy.

The major reason our nation is in insanity mode is because Christians let this happen. We have mixed freedom with personal irresponsible ways of living. That affects all of us. And it has. And it hurts.

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
He is in a bad mood right now.

God bless him and his family. I hope he is a Christian and that he is remorseful for his many crimes and corruption so that Jesus can forgive him.

Hopefully, his district will be able to elect someone that actually want to improve their standard of living.

I feel worse for the preacher that has to do his funeral. He'll probably go to hell too for the all the lies he had to tell about Cummings.

just throwing it out in the sea of speculation but he was under treatment . Mighta been 'AIDS' or some other 'std' . Think that it was the 'syphilis ' what got old time gangster 'al capone' .

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
DJT never takes the high road.
RIP Mr. Cummings.
upload_2019-10-17_7-55-28.png

Forum List

Back